• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

My new Therapist

Naiwen

So been having a new t for a few months currently and quite in love with her. I’d be having her for life actually. Had introduced myself to her and she to me without any awkwardness or shyness. She’s using deeper CBT with mindfulness and physical relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and ergo therapy. So far, been perfectly blissful in life.

Howard

Has it been helpful?

For example, has it made interacting with strangers aka the cashiers and waiters at restaurants out in public easier for you? or do you still get aggravated with those people when they try to make small talk?

Naiwen

Has it been helpful?

For example, has it made interacting with strangers aka the cashiers and waiters at restaurants out in public easier for you? or do you still get aggravated with those people when they try to make small talk?
Nop, but I’m making progress with my depression. This comes after.

Howard

Nop, but I’m making progress with my depression. This comes after.
Thats good. I see a therapist and I'm mainly just medicated. I'm on Celexa. If I go off of my medication I become really anti social and I get irritated around people in public. The medication makes things better and I'm able to function better and it raises my tolerance of people on the outside. In other words it makes it easier for me to work a job and talk to people.

Naiwen

Thats good. I see a therapist and I'm mainly just medicated. I'm on Celexa. If I go off of my medication I become really anti social and I get irritated around people in public. The medication makes things better and I'm able to function better and it raises my tolerance of people on the outside. In other words it makes it easier for me to work a job and talk to people.
I’m glad to hear this.

TRUE LIBERTY

Out of curiosity why is it easier to talk to people online instead of face to face? Usually people are nicer face to face than they are online.

Naiwen

Out of curiosity why is it easier to talk to people online instead of face to face? Usually people are nicer face to face than they are online.
Because they have no facial expressions and body language and I know what to talk about with them because there’s a topic around it. I’m mighty good with interests clubs and discussion groups and organized discussions offline too. Because I know what the conversation is for. This is autism. I have to know why I’m doing whatever I’m doing in life.

Top Bottom