• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

My Dream Diary

Naiwen

My 15th Entry : My 2nd Yu-Gi-Oh Seto Kaiba x Anzu Mazaki Dream

Last night I had another dream featuring Seto Kaiba from the anime YGO as the main male character and Anzu Mazaki as the female lead. So yeah, wish to share with my readers so all can enjoy it.

I had been Anzu Mazaki again from this anime series and had been married to Seto Kaiba for over a year. Had been pregnant with his child as well. He had been treated me like his empress, satisfying my every whim and serving my meals in bed so I could be more comfortable. He had even bought and adjustable electronic wheel chair for me to sit on more comfortably with the baby’s weight that I had been carrying and so I could actually drive it everywhere I want to. Ultimately, I had given birth to his baby daughter and had even seen her in my dreams. He had been elated to be a father and had named our baby daughter : Yuzuru Kaiba. She had been our only child because I can’t have anymore children after that and he had spoiled her rotten like a little princess. I had been living my dream life and he had made all wishes come true.

The reason why I think I had this dream : I had always been dreaming to be married to Seto Kaiba and he’s my all-time anime male villain obsession, perfect in every way. I think my subconscious is projecting my fantasies onto my sleep and it’s using my addictions and obsessions in my daily life to fulfill them in my dreams. If I can’t have it in my current life, why not have it in my dreams eh? After all, anything could happen in the dream world and sleep is my escape from my harsh reality. I have one every night or almost and it’s rare that I don’t dream at all.

Naiwen

My 16th Entry : My Prince Dream

I had dreamed about being married to a prince again last night, it’s been recurrent in my dreams lately, just haven’t noted them all down.

So last night had a dream about being interviewed as a literal Chinese to foreign languages translator for the classic ancient drama series : “Journey to the West”. It had been about my interview in about 25 languages and dialects and I had passed them all. Thus, I had been hired by the Chinese producer. Then they had a contract with the British royal family to orally interpret the show into English for the spoiled rich prince to enjoy at night because it had been his favorite Chinese series as a child that he had watched in Chinese Mandarin and couldn’t understand anything at all. My employer and I had been invited to his 30th birthday party which I had crashed by breaking the English prince’s bedroom window and had yelled at him : “you spoiled rich brat!”. And after that, he had kissed me because no one had dared to call him that ever. Thence, every night, I had been called in every night at his bedside to orally interpret his favorite bedtime Chinese tale into English, an exhausting task. He had fallen gradually in love with me and thereafter had he asked me to marry him. I had for him too, thus he and I had been married and I had been crowned England’s princess.

I often have dreams about marrying a prince. This is why how I’d interpret them all : I had enjoyed a movie called : “An Xmas Prince”, a Xmas movie on Netflix a year ago. Had watched the sequel : “A royal Wedding” as well. So, that might be why I had that dream last night. And another plausible analysis on it : it’s my wishful thinking and longing for a lifetime to someday meet my prince charming and marry him and have his child. These are I think why I’ve been having those dreams in more than 2-3 occurrences. This theme had popped in my dreams often. So yeah, that’s bottom line it for my dream yesterday night, hope you’ve all enjoyed it.

Naiwen

My 17th Entry : My time-traveling Dream

Last night I had slept long and sound, had another long lucid dream and so fascinating that would make a good drama show plot I’d like to share on my blog today.

In my dream yesterday night, I had been again Luo Qing Chuan, the female lead from the Chinese hit TV show : “Jade Palace Lockheart”. First off, the Emperor Yong Zhen who had fallen head over heals for me in the series’ 1st season, had summoned me using sorcery and shamanism from my time to his to be his empress. But in my time, I had been married to the 8th prince from the 1st season and my own true love. I had agreed to become his empress on 1 condition : that he’d help China win the trade war against America. So I had brought him to my time so he, myself and my husband the 8th prince could work together to defeat the Americans in the trade war. He had said to let them wait it out until they can no longer afford to wait. This is called “baiting the rabbit” in a Chinese idiom. I had heard him say to me and that’s what modern China had used against America. In the end, with Trump’s impatience, he could no longer wait (15 years) and he had surrendered to China and agreed to be business partners instead. The Chinese ambassy had hired me to go explain to the current US president (Trump) that the Chinese don’t want power or be the US’s enemy, just money and a win-win situation for both sides, therefore world peace. And thus us 3 had ended the Sino-American trade war. Thence, I had gone back to Yong Zhen’s time to be his wife and empress. I had given birth to his children : a princess and a prince but had died in childbirth, and thus going back to my time because I had belonged there and not to his. I had finally been reunited after my death in his time with my husband and had gone back to live my present days life. So that’s how my dream ends, everyone’s happy except the Emperor himself, who had been heart-broken to lose me again. But try as he might, he couldn’t summon me again from my time to his anymore because I don’t belong there. Therefore, he’s at the end left as a single father to raise my children alone.

The plausible reasons why I had this dream : I had been obsessed with the 4th prince from this Chinese drama series and had also liked the female heroine from it too. Had admired her courage to survive in those times. Why the mix with the American trade war? Because I’ve been reading too many news on Trump and the US in generally lately so my mind had just put up these 2 together in my dream. That’s my personal interpretation on it.

Top Bottom