My Cats

D

DaveM

Last year we had to have both our female cats put down within a few month of each other so that was rather a sad time for us. They were both just over 17 years old at the time.

So we decided to go to our local shelter and get a new pair of females. When we go there the one cage had 3 female kittens so we ended up taking all three as we could not leave just one behind. So as normal we found names for the girls and all was great. Until they started getting a bit older and then we notice that all three were in fact little boys.

So the poor boys had to undergo a traumatic change of names LOL

So today it was time for them to go and get themselves fixed as per normal little boys start seeking out those sexy little girls. We dropped them off at our family vet first thing this morning and fetched them this afternoon. I am really surprised how well they have taken the operation so far.

So here are the three of them just after we brought them home for the first time, they have grown a bit since then :D

theboys.jpg

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Awe. first bless you and your wife for taking all three and giving them their loving forever home! They are very handsome fur babies. I see they have taken over your desk! LOL

D

DaveM

Yes as normal they love being around the PC and if I leave my chair gets taken over :D

D

DaveM

I will hijack the wife's phone as she has more photos of them that I can post up.

beowulf

cute kittys.........lovely colours and markings

a friend of mine has always mixed the names for his pets

currently has two male kittys called betty and zilla

Top Bottom