• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Muslim Teens Brutally Beaten Outside Brooklyn Mosque

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
Two Muslim teenagers were viciously beaten outside a Brooklyn mosque on Sunday morning.

Mosque director Mohamed Bahe said the assailant screamed, “You f*cking terrorists,” at the teens, aged 16 and 17-years-old, during the 1:18am attack which took place outside the Muslim Community Center of Brooklyn in Sunset Park.

After repeatedly denying knowledge of the incident, a New York Police Department spokesperson told BuzzFeed News that the incident was “non-biased.”

“We had two volunteers, and they saw a suspicious car parked outside of our entrance,“ Bahe told the outlet, describing surveillance video. ”They looked at the car, trying to figure out who’s inside. They saw a woman and they asked asked if she needed help. Then all of a sudden a guy comes across running from the street and punches him and knocks him down. He was stomping him and kicking him.“

The attack happened during nightly Ramadan prayers, and members inside the mosque heard the commotion and ran to help the young boys, causing the assailant to flee.
Bahe said that he's repeatedly asked for more protection from NYPD officer with little to no success.
Thoughts about what the New York Police Department spokesperson said?

Fatality

I'm sick of seeing these stories daily. A question to those people who do this, what do you guys actually get out of doing this sort of stuff?

TRUE LIBERTY

The story left out a few details. These teenage boys were not so innocent. I know if anyone was trying to open my wifes door I would have beaten the crap out of them also.

The two 16-year-old boys tried to talk to Vallaro’s girlfriend — attempting to open the woman’s door and poke their heads into her window — for a half hour before the suspect emerged and jumped them, calling one of the victims a “f---ing terrorist.”
Suspect turns himself in for beating two Muslim teens

APS

Unarmed
"“You Muslims are the cause of all the problems in the world!” the man screamed."

If that's not a hate crime then god knows what is.

Top Bottom