Muslim teens beaten outside mosque may have sexually assaulted man’s girlfriend

TRUE LIBERTY

It is looking like the beatings were even more justified than before.

The case of two Muslim teens who were beaten to a pulp outside a Brooklyn mosque was originally investigated as a hate crime. But now Brooklyn’s DA office is investigating the possibility that the boys may have sexually assaulted the man’s (Christopher Vallaro) girlfriend, before he came to her rescue.

While the investigation is ongoing, fake hate crimes have long been big in the “Islamophobia” business: Robert Spencer wrote about 2014’s top anti-Muslim hate crime hoaxes, and the mass media is always in a hurry to jump to report them without any evidence.

Vallaro’s defense attorney said he’s “glad that the District Attorney’s office is taking a look at the entirety of the situation, and not just what the alleged victims said happened”. Shouldn’t all law-abiding citizens be glad? It is absurd that a hate crime was immediately assumed to have taken place on the word of the two Muslim victims before any investigation.

“Teens beaten outside mosque may have sexually assaulted man’s girlfriend”, by Emily Saul, New York Post, July 20, 2016:

The Brooklyn DA’s office is investigating allegations that the two teens beaten to a pulp by an enraged boyfriend outside a Brooklyn Mosque were sexually assaulting his girlfriend, The Post has learned.

READ THE REST HERE
https://www.*FORBIDDEN LINK*/2016/0...e-may-have-sexually-assaulted-mans-girlfriend

Webster

If true, then I hope both the assailant and his victims are prosecuted; can't favor one side or the other, right?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
The two 16-year-old boys tried to talk to Vallaro’s girlfriend — attempting to open the woman’s door and poke their heads into her window — for a half hour before the suspect emerged and jumped them, calling one of the victims a “f---ing terrorist.” The attack wasn’t labeled a hate crime because it was sparked by the teens’ ogling the suspect’s girlfriend, not their religion, cops said.

Source
I don't read anywhere in that statement that the boys may have sexually assaulted the man’s (Christopher Vallaro) girlfriend. Do you?

Webster

I don't read anywhere in that statement that the boys may have sexually assaulted the man’s (Christopher Vallaro) girlfriend. Do you?
No, I didn't see it either, jazzy; the point I was trying to make was that if Liberty's going to try & justify what happened to the boys in the article above, then maybe the state should try them for the alleged assault and the person who beat them to a bloody pulp and see what happens.

Webster

*continues previous thought* Of course, given Liberty's source in the OP, I'm not sure I want to believe what he says either... :rolleyes:

APS

Unarmed
To get beaten within an inch of their lives? Who the hell died and made you arbiter of the law, you ........?:mad:

Webster.Never argue with an idiot,hell drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

TRUE LIBERTY

To get beaten within an inch of their lives? Who the hell died and made you arbiter of the law, you ........?:mad:
They got a good beating but they were not beaten within a inch of there lives. And they decided to break the law and mess with that woman, no one forced them.

TRUE LIBERTY

The two 16-year-old boys tried to talk to Vallaro’s girlfriend — attempting to open the woman’s door and poke their heads into her window — for a half hour before the suspect emerged and jumped them, calling one of the victims a “f---ing terrorist.” The attack wasn’t labeled a hate crime because it was sparked by the teens’ ogling the suspect’s girlfriend, not their religion, cops said.

Source

Yes, right in the article I posted. And it says they are investigating the possibility.

Webster

Webster.Never argue with an idiot,hell drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
I would do that, @APS , but I don't want Liberty representing us Americans, you know? We get a bad enough rap at times, don't need to add more to it...

D

DaveM

Source - Suspect Who Beat Muslim Teens While Calling Them Terrorists Not Charged With Hate Crime

The suspect accused of assaulting two Muslim teens outside a mosque in Brooklyn this weekend has been taken into custody and charged. Sunset Park resident Christopher Vallaro, 31, turned himself into police at the 72nd precinct station house this morning. He has been arrested and charged with assault in the third degree.

However, Vallaro will not be charged with a hate crime, despite pleas from community leaders. Asked about the charges, an NYPD spokesman told us, "It's fair to say that investigators sought to determine whether his assault was bias-motivated, or bias in nature."

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Geez, if the two teenage boys committed sexual assault, why haven't they been charged yet? Why? Because it didn't happen, that's why.

TRUE LIBERTY

Geez, if the two teenage boys committed sexual assault, why haven't they been charged yet? Why? Because it didn't happen, that's why.

But now Brooklyn’s DA office is investigating the possibility that the boys may have sexually assaulted the man’s (Christopher Vallaro) girlfriend, before he came to her rescue.

PC might not be involved here putting pressure on the DA. Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

But investigators with the DA’s office have scheduled a meeting with Vallaro and his girlfriend to look into the accusations that the teens reached through the car window and groped her breasts and body, sources said.

How much you want to bet the DA is saying to the woman you drop your charges and we will drop the charges on your boyfriend.

Top Bottom