• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Mother Sues Her Own Son Over Crash That Killed Him

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
A mother has sued her dead son after his fatal crash caused her psychiatric injury.

Mahmoud Homsi, 26, died in the head-on collision after going onto the wrong side of the road in June 2010.

His daughter Jiyaa, three, also died and his wife was left with severe internal injuries and his negligent was deemed responsible for the crash in Melbourne, Australia

His mother, Iman Homsi, heard about her son’s death over the phone and has not worked since after suffering a severe psychiatric reaction, according to the Herald Sun.

She wants damages for that mental anguish.
Thoughts?

D

DaveM

Wow, the things people do and think about. This is really sick and I wonder if she did win the case how would she have been compensated :a20:

APS

Unarmed
Unless the law is different out there you can't sue a dead person you sue and claim damages from his estate.
Now in my opinion the Wife is in more need of any monies than his mother.

Howard

People sue over stupid sh*t. It amazes me that such people exist out there in the world.

Top Bottom