Most famous person you've met

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Who's the most famous person you've met and how? (met meaning spoken to and they have spoke to you)?

Vince284

I just read a website about the levels of famous. But of course, it's all subjective, so some people that I consider more famous than others are limited to the circle I travel in or locality. But, I would think that Ginger Zee is pretty famous at least in the USA. She is the chief meteorologist on ABC.

She sent me an unsolicited message on Facebook back in 2009-10, :unsure: I have no idea to this day why she decided to send me a message. We weren't friends on FB, I didn't follow her, and it was before she went national. Honestly, I barely knew of her on TV.

One morning, a few years later, I had taken the commuter train, which dropped me off about a mile away from the office. As I walked past the Chicago NBC Tower, she was there just setting up to do some street interviews. I actually had to walk around some cables trying to be careful and still trying to get a look at her, I heard her say "Hi" as she was looking straight at me. I said hi to her and then I stop dead in my tracks. I wanted to tell her about the message that she had sent me, she just smiled after I told her and asked me how I was doing. We said a couple more things, but I knew she was busy and I didn't want to overstay my welcome.

I've met/know a few more people that are probably more famous but more to me.

Beaky

blah
i met a guy in a uk tv soap once in a bar nice guy in comparrison to his on screen role in emmadale lol his on screen name is kain dingle

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Christopher Reeve at the Kessler Rehabilitation Facility in New Jersey. My friend and I were sitting on a bench outside the Physical Therapy room waiting for her mother to be done with her session. Two nurses were wheeling Christopher Reeves to the therapy room. He was on a ventilator and his hands were secured to the arms of the wheel chair. He looked right at me and all I could think to say to him was "I love you Superman and get well soon". He whispered back "Thank you". It was heartbreaking seeing him like that. :cry:

Howard

I've never really met anyone that was famous. My mom took me to see a show that Bill Cosby was doing. I was like 5 or 6. I remember she talked to him after the show was done.

Top Bottom