Most embarrassing

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Answer used in a previous thread:
Dove off a diving board at a local pool and when I surfaced, the top of my bathing suit was missing. There were boys in the pool and they had it. They were tossing it back and forth between them and wouldn't give it back to me. I had to swim over to the lifeguard and ask him to get my top back. Lesson learned: Do not wear a two piece bathing suit when planning to dive off diving boards. :oops:

APS

Unarmed
My embarrassing moment happened few months back.
Doing some work on sons house we had taken some floorboards up ready to replace.
I went downstairs to bring up some pipes which we were also replacing.
With my hands full so I couldn't see the floor I forgot some were missing and put my foot straight into the gap.
Luckily although my leg went through the ceiling the gap was not big enough for me to go completely through.
Ripped all my leg open so wife helped me hobble to the local chemist (luckily just about 200yrds away).
Had to explain what happened to her and at one point I thought she was going to burst out laughing.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
My embarrassing moment happened few months back.
Doing some work on sons house we had taken some floorboards up ready to replace.
I went downstairs to bring up some pipes which we were also replacing.
With my hands full so I couldn't see the floor I forgot some were missing and put my foot straight into the gap.
Luckily although my leg went through the ceiling the gap was not big enough for me to go completely through.
Ripped all my leg open so wife helped me hobble to the local chemist (luckily just about 200yrds away).
Had to explain what happened to her and at one point I thought she was going to burst out laughing.
Could have been more embarrassing if half your body got stuck in the gap and the fire brigade had to be called to unstick you! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom