• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Mobile Phone

~KAGE-008

*meow*
Nexus 5 (32GB red model) and I am satisfied due to its strong development support. Before that I had low-end smartcrap from Samsung which were totally disappointing.

APS

Unarmed
Samsung S4.
Had it a while now but don't see a need to upgrade.

iphone 5s
I'm a big fan of iOS devices so I'm not looking to buy any other phone some time soon.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I have an HTC One M8. I was in love with the phone at first two years ago; but, since then I've noticed that it has problems consistently overheating, freezing and not responding to my touch commands.

T

Tyler

I have an Iphone 5s and I am happy with it but I wouldn't mind a newer version, I was going to get the 6 but maybe I'll wait till the new iphone comes out...

Worldwide

I use what work provides, at the moment it is an IPhone 5s but is am due an upgrade later this year

S

Sariki

So I have a iPhone 6s Plus and I am very happy with it! I am a Apple Developer so I have access to all of the betas before they go public and I love the opportunity to experience that to be apart of the bug testing with Apple. I very much enjoy the larger screen which I was worried about getting but I have found that I just prefer it over smaller screen sizes.

Nathan

Samsung Galaxy S6. I originally wanted a smaller phone so it fits in my shirt pockets but the store said they ran out of the smaller ones, so I got that. It does what I want it to do, nothing is broken.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
HTC One. I've had it for about 3 or 4 years. I'm happy with it. I don't change phones just because they have a new one out. I only change if my phone goes bad on me.

Top Bottom