Mobile Phone

~KAGE-008

*meow*
Nexus 5 (32GB red model) and I am satisfied due to its strong development support. Before that I had low-end smartcrap from Samsung which were totally disappointing.

APS

Unarmed
Samsung S4.
Had it a while now but don't see a need to upgrade.

Aoki

._.
iphone 5s
I'm a big fan of iOS devices so I'm not looking to buy any other phone some time soon.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I have an HTC One M8. I was in love with the phone at first two years ago; but, since then I've noticed that it has problems consistently overheating, freezing and not responding to my touch commands.

T

Tyler

I have an Iphone 5s and I am happy with it but I wouldn't mind a newer version, I was going to get the 6 but maybe I'll wait till the new iphone comes out...

Worldwide

I use what work provides, at the moment it is an IPhone 5s but is am due an upgrade later this year

S

Sariki

So I have a iPhone 6s Plus and I am very happy with it! I am a Apple Developer so I have access to all of the betas before they go public and I love the opportunity to experience that to be apart of the bug testing with Apple. I very much enjoy the larger screen which I was worried about getting but I have found that I just prefer it over smaller screen sizes.

Nathan

Samsung Galaxy S6. I originally wanted a smaller phone so it fits in my shirt pockets but the store said they ran out of the smaller ones, so I got that. It does what I want it to do, nothing is broken.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
HTC One. I've had it for about 3 or 4 years. I'm happy with it. I don't change phones just because they have a new one out. I only change if my phone goes bad on me.

D

DaveM

I have been using Samsung for years now and have been very happy with everyone I have owned.

Top Bottom