• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Mobile Phone Carrier

APS

Unarmed
I'm on the 3 network in the UK.
Phone is unlocked and I just use a basic Sim tarriff now I no longer need the phone for work.

S

Sariki

Here in the states I use AT&T I don't really have any complaints about it but I like them overall.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
TracFone Wireless operates as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), holding agreements with the United States' largest wireless network operators to provide service using their networks, including Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile US, Sprint Corporation, andU.S. Cellular.

D

Daniel

I use Project Fi by Google they use T-Mobile, Sprint and now U.S. Cellular towers along side with WiFi Calling.

Dee

T-Mobile, though I've been on Verizon, Sprint and AT&T before. It's been the best in terms of coverage, voice and data, pricing, call quality, and customer service.

Ghoul

EE for my iPhone and Vodafone for my iPad. EE has the faster network with the most coverage, Vodafone's indoor coverage is better however.

Top Bottom