Members who’ve made money from their hobbies

Luxe

Graphic design. I make designs to sell on RedBubble, and I also just freelance and try to find people who have graphic requests like for business logos and flyers.

TRUE LIBERTY

I did some interior photos for a business once.

And I’ve done a wedding for friends of ours once but that I ended up doing for free because they were on such a tight budget. I liked the young couple who worked so hard to get their citizenship I just made it a wedding present. Hard to believe it has been nine years.
5A768876-EB74-4C5A-A4F2-85643E5C5556.jpeg

Medved

Медведь
Freelance forum jobs from where I make some money. But because in my country Paypal isn't a payment method I have to withdraw it from there but when I do that my parents always take the money from me. :(

Jazzy

Forum Admin
And I’ve done a wedding for friends of ours once but that I ended up doing for free because they were on such a tight budget. I liked the young couple who worked so hard to get their citizenship I just made it a wedding present. Hard to believe it has been nine years.
Beautiful picture and such a wonderful gesture on your part.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Freelance forum jobs from where I make some money. But because in my country Paypal isn't a payment method I have to withdraw it from there but when I do that my parents always take the money from me. :(
This makes me sad to read. Here you are trying to make some money for yourself and your parents take it. :(

Jazzy

Forum Admin
And what they use to buy mostly is cigarettes... They even spend more money on cigarettes than food per month.
Sorry but this makes me very angry. Is there no other way you can get paid without them knowing?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
By online I meant to say digital items only. Unfortunately, the online stores here don't have Paypal as a payment method. :(
Do you have a relative or friend that you trust that has a Paypal account?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Eh, got it wrong. I mean that I have a PayPal account but I can't buy items from Bulgarian stores/online stores in Bulgaria with it. Shipping from another country costs a lot which limits me to digital items only (from non-Bulgarian sites).
I meant a trusted relative or friend that has a Paypal account so that you could transfer money from your account to theirs and then they give you the cash.

Top Bottom