• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Measure to further regulate guns, including semi-automatic rifles

The Last Outlaw

No such thing, it is not a weapon! The closest thing would be battle rifles. The Germans had one rifle named a Assault Rifle like we called call the one car a Ford Mustang. Please learn something with this first video from a ex marine.

So let me get this straight. I pop you with an AR-15 and can get away with it because it's not an "assault" rifile by name, despite the fact that I'll be charged with Assault With a Deadly Weapon?

The Last Outlaw

Beaky

blah
id love to know what the "AR" stands for if it isnt an assaullt rifle lol ok thats the last of my bad jokes :D

TRUE LIBERTY

The Last Outlaw

The Last Outlaw

Lol! You are talking gibberish. I have no idea what you are saying.
IF I SHOT YOU WITH AN AR-15, I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE DESPITE THE FACT I'M BEING CHARGED WITH ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON, I CAN GET AWAY WITH BECAUSE, ACCORDING TO YOU, AN AR-15 IS NOT AN "ASSAULT" WEAPON.

Was that what you're saying previously?

Bluezone777

I imagine people would be more in favor of gun laws if said laws actually kept guns out of the hands of those who would seek to harm the innocent with them but what is often found is that gun laws end up keeping guns out of the hands of those who would protect the innocent with them while doing nothing to keep them out of the hands of those who would cause harm to the innocent with them.

Another issue with gun laws is that they create a new breed of criminal whose only crime is owning a gun and nothing else which would fill our prisons up further at a time when we complain that we have far too many in prison as compared to the rest of the world. If putting people in prison for owning illegal drugs hasn't stemmed the flow of drugs into the country nor has it convinced the people to not possess such substances then it makes one wonder why a gun law would proceed to go any differently.

I say the issue is that America has become a secular society that seeks to make government their god to replace the one they kicked out long ago and what you see going on now is this nation reaping what it's sown. When its government becomes its god to a nation/society, laws keep increasing while freedoms continue to decrease under the pretense that safety will increase until a day comes when there is neither freedom or safety because the freedoms were all taken and the safety promised never comes.

TRUE LIBERTY

IF I SHOT YOU WITH AN AR-15, I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE DESPITE THE FACT I'M BEING CHARGED WITH ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON, I CAN GET AWAY WITH BECAUSE, ACCORDING TO YOU, AN AR-15 IS NOT AN "ASSAULT" WEAPON.

Was that what you're saying previously?

No, I’m saying there is no such thing as a assault weapon. Lol!

Jazzy

Forum Admin
No, I’m saying there is no such thing as a assault weapon. Lol!
An actual AK-47 assault rifle manufactured after 1986 may not be owned by a US civilian under Federal law (Firearms Owners “Protection” Act of 1986 and some creative rule-making by ATF).

If this is not an assault weapon, how come civilians can't own one?

The Last Outlaw

No becuase you would be charged with attempted murder and convicted of it.
There would be a lesser extent charge of Assault With a Deadly Weapon With Intent To Kill, which, like you just said, BZ, I would be convicted of. That was the point I was trying to make. There is one other point I was going to add to this:

See anything obvious?

I would get convicted on the most obvious thing! (HINT: Take away the uniform!)

Last edited:

TRUE LIBERTY

An actual AK-47 assault rifle manufactured after 1986 may not be owned by a US civilian under Federal law (Firearms Owners “Protection” Act of 1986 and some creative rule-making by ATF).

If this is not an assault weapon, how come civilians can't own one?
For petes sakes it’s made up word from politicians. It’s just a fully automatic weapon. And if you want to pay I think it’s 10 or 20 thousand dollars for a special license you can get permission to own fully automatic weapons

The Last Outlaw

For petes sakes it’s made up word from politicians. It’s just a fully automatic weapon. And if you want to pay I think it’s 10 or 20 thousand dollars for a special license you can get permission to own fully automatic weapons
You couldn't answer my question because you knew the truth. It took @Bluezone777 to answer it for you. I even gave you, on a dressed green platter the obvious reason, and you still couldn't own up to the truth. The truth has smacked you in the face on this subject and like your hero, you avoided it. You're avoiding it right now by defending that "it's just a fully automatic weapon..." The truth is that it's a weapon designed for one of two purposes: to maim and to kill. Bottom line! That's it. If I shot you with any weapon, I don't care if it's an old school Saturday Night Special, it's an assault weapon because it would be my intention to hurt you with it. If I killed you, I would be charged and convicted of Murder. If you survived, I would be charged with attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. You can't avoid that. Oh, by the way, look at my picture. The obvious is there. Just take the uniform away.

TRUE LIBERTY

You couldn't answer my question because you knew the truth. It took @Bluezone777 to answer it for you. I even gave you, on a dressed green platter the obvious reason, and you still couldn't own up to the truth. The truth has smacked you in the face on this subject and like your hero, you avoided it. You're avoiding it right now by defending that "it's just a fully automatic weapon..." The truth is that it's a weapon designed for one of two purposes: to maim and to kill. Bottom line! That's it. If I shot you with any weapon, I don't care if it's an old school Saturday Night Special, it's an assault weapon because it would be my intention to hurt you with it. If I killed you, I would be charged and convicted of Murder. If you survived, I would be charged with attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. You can't avoid that. Oh, by the way, look at my picture. The obvious is there. Just take the uniform away.
You had some nonsense, not a question. Lol! But again there is no such thing as a assault weapon, it’s a made up term to scare people to be afraid of a object.

Top Bottom