• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Meanwhile back at NATO

Webster

NATO has agreed to deploy US troops in Poland and the Baktics pushing closer to the Russian boarders with the highest number of troops in Europe since WW2.
NATO is calling it 'defense' but Russia is calling it 'aggression'.

No one is even noticing the world creeping towards WW3

Former Soviet premier says Nato is escalating the Cold War 'into a hot one'
Well, if Russia didn't invade the Crimea and then eastern Ukraine, there might not be any tensions in the region. I know this: we ought to tell Vladimir Putin that until Russia leaves both locations, we're not leaving either; I'd also 'suggest' to Turkey that they should begin messing with Russian ships transiting to/from the Med and the Black Sea and if Russia complains, tell them the same thing.

Put simply, the West needs to tell Russia to put the angry bear back in its' cage or we'll stomp them as we did during the Cold War...

Worldwide

Well, if Russia didn't invade the Crimea and then eastern Ukraine, there might not be any tensions in the region. I know this: we ought to tell Vladimir Putin that until Russia leaves both locations, we're not leaving either; I'd also 'suggest' to Turkey that they should begin messing with Russian ships transiting to/from the Med and the Black Sea and if Russia complains, tell them the same thing.

Put simply, the West needs to tell Russia to put the angry bear back in its' cage or we'll stomp them as we did during the Cold War...
Be real, you didn't stomp on them in the Cold War .. America lost Vietnam and Korea and almost lost parts of Cental America.
It was economics that ended the Cold War not military.
Further more despite western propaganda Russia did not invade Crimea, or Eastern Ukraine.
Ukraine had a long historical alliance with Russia and Crimea as part of that was a military base for Russia.
During the so called 'invasion' there were 10,000 less Russian troops in Crimea than what there were allowed to have based on the treaty between Ukraine and Russia.
It was only after the the revolutionary government that over through the democratically elected government of Ukraine that the county split between East and West.
The Eastern part had no interest in breaking ties with Russia and was not being represented by the revolutionary government who immediately applied to join the EU and NATO.
If the West can't see the Russian perspective of this with the historical context, then we are heading to a WW3 and this will not be some Hollywood movie with some Rambo running around. Russia and China are strong allies and massive superpowers, this will be the real thing.

TRUE LIBERTY

No one is even noticing the world creeping towards WW3
Hell no one is noticing just how close the planet is to a economical collapse. I am trying to figure which perfect storm is create which one first WW3 or the economical collapse? So many people are in denial either could ever had happen hundreds of millions of people are going to die from there lack of preparedness.

Worldwide

Hell no one is noticing just how close the planet is to a economical collapse. I am trying to figure which perfect storm is create which one first WW3 or the economical collapse? So many people are in denial either could ever had happen hundreds of millions of people are going to die from there lack of preparedness.
I agree

Top Bottom