• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Mars

Ghoul

With the talk of man going to colonise Mars I feel we can have a discussion on two topics in one.

The first being would you move to Mars? What do you think life would be like? Do you think it will be a successful venture?

Secondly, there is a theory that man was originally from Mars and that we destroyed the planet but managed to move ourselves here to Earth. Does these seem plausible considering we know rivers once flowed on the red planet?

Worldwide

With the talk of man going to colonise Mars I feel we can have a discussion on two topics in one.

The first being would you move to Mars? What do you think life would be like? Do you think it will be a successful venture?

Secondly, there is a theory that man was originally from Mars and that we destroyed the planet but managed to move ourselves here to Earth. Does these seem plausible considering we know rivers once flowed on the red planet?
I would not move to Mars but I am one idiot who does believe that we originated from there

Kaunisto

I barely find plausible the theory that life could've started on Mars and be carried here by space rocks, but I'm quite sure there have never been any higher lifeforms on Mars.

I don't think living there for years would be good for you, at least until we come up with a proper artificial gravity.

Beaky

blah
With the talk of man going to colonies Mars I feel we can have a discussion on two topics in one.

i think that theory of life coming from mars is BS due to the fact that there is barely a magnetic field to sustain life itself and also the gravity on mars is so great that if we went to mars we wouldn't be able to return as our body mass would decrease dramatically and our gravity here on earth would crush us

so yea you can basically say this mars colony thing is a one way mission

Worldwide

I wouldn't go there myself but I know one it two people I would like to send lol

Top Bottom