Man raped pensioner as she tried to get off mobility scooter

Jazzy

Forum Admin
"A man who raped a 69-year-old woman as she tried to get off her mobility scooter has been jailed for life.
ad_214256812.jpg
John Scanlon, 46, raped the pensioner in the bedroom of her home in Birmingham, then smoked her cigarettes, stole her phones and left with £30 in cash.

At Birmingham Crown Court, Scanlon claimed the woman had initiated sex with him. Scanlon was jailed for life.

‘People like that should be tattooed as sex offenders so the public knows who they are,’ said the victim’s niece.

‘He is that dangerous. He’s got off lightly – he’ll get three meals a day in prison. I wish they would bring back hanging.’

Scanlon had a previous conviction for sexual assault. He was jailed for 42 months in 2013.

‘She was terrified,’ said Judge Mark Wall QC.

‘She was telling you to stop and felt she could not breathe.

‘Her life has been completely changed for the worse by this act of sexual violence upon her.’

Theresa Hunt, defending, said drink had been a large contributing factor in Scanlon’s offending and that he was now off alcohol."

Article Source

Thoughts?

APS

Unarmed
He's where he belongs.He must never be paroled.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Scanlon had a previous conviction for sexual assault. He was jailed for 42 months in 2013.
Should have never let back out. He's an ugly person inside and out.

K

Kid B

‘People like that should be tattooed as sex offenders so the public knows who they are,’ said the victim’s niece.
I wonder where the tattoo would be. They would probably go out with some kind of covering headgear if it was, say, on the forehead.

Worldwide

Let's hope he doesn't caugh up blood and die or everyone will feel sorry for him.

APS

Unarmed
Let's hope he doesn't caugh up blood and die or everyone will feel sorry for him.
I didn't feel sorry for the other guy in previous thread.The question was did the Prison service do their job properly and answer was no.

Top Bottom