Man kicks Arnold Schwarzenegger in the back at event

Jazzy

Forum Admin
UPDATE: On Sunday morning, one a day after getting drop-kicked at a sporting event in South Africa, Arnold Schwarzenegger clarified on Twitter that he is not pressing charges for the incident, adding, "I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I'm moving on and I'd rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa."

More

Howard

I was pretty annoyed when I heard about this. I'm just glad my hero didn't sustain any severe injuries.

jy550

That's very manly of him to "turn the other cheek". I'm not being sarcastic.

Howard

That's very manly of him to "turn the other cheek". I'm not being sarcastic.
If Arnold would have retaliated he would have ended up on the news and all over the media like Alec Baldwin did who has a bad reputation and history of assaulting people who piss him off. I don't expect Arnold to hit back and not just because he's a good person. He has his career to and self image to think about.

jy550

If Arnold would have retaliated he would have ended up on the news and all over the media like Alec Baldwin did who has a bad reputation and history of assaulting people who piss him off. I don't expect Arnold to hit back and not just because he's a good person. He has his career to and self image to think about.
Maybe - but he comes across as a "nice guy" lately.

jy550

Yeah. Heard about that a long time ago. What about it?
Liberals were always bashing him and W. Bush as evil incarnate - until finally, many Republicans - have truly went off the deep end (alt. Right, Trump) - and now suddenly - they are cool people. But.. this goes to show you how unreasonable liberals are - and in fact, they drove off Republicans off the deep end.

Could you call it bullying moderates - until they go extreme?

Top Bottom