• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

London is getting its first naked restaurant

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
Ever been out for a fancy dinner and found yourself feeling a bit restricted by your equally fancy outfit? Ever wished you could just take your dinner home in a little box and eat it naked in front of the TV? Of course you have.

So it makes total sense that some genius entrepreneurs are launching London’s first ever naked restaurant.

We’re serious. The Bunyadi is a new popup restaurant opening in London this June. It’ll serve up healthy meals created from home-grown ingredients and cooked on a wood-flame wooden grill. All the crockery is handmade and made of clay. All the cutlery is edible.

Oh, and everyone will be naked.

When you arrive at The Bunyadi you’ll be given an option to enjoy your meal naked. If you’re up for it, you’ll then enter the bar area (where everyone’s fully clothed), then head into the changing rooms, where you’ll be given a gown.

You’ll then go through into the dedicated naked area, lit only by candles so you won’t have to deal with unflattering overhead lighting all over your bits. Once you’re comfortable you can remove your gown and bask in your own nakedness as you enjoy your meal.

Staff and waiters will be naked too.
Would you ever eat naked in a restaurant?

Last edited:
T

Tyler

I don't think I would go to this restaurant haha. I'm curious how many people will actually go there and eat naked...I can't see this being successful.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
Imagine going there with your lover and getting aroused as you see him/her naked and then every one seeing you are aroused! Would one be thrown out? How would your partner react?

Worldwide

There are a lot of people in the world that I just would not want to see naked, and a place like this would most likely be full of them so no thank you I will give this place a pass

Howard

So in other words, it's similar to a nude beach. Just throw in a restaurant.

PeopleAreCrazy

I would definitely not go, I wouldn't want to be seeing naked people around me while I'm trying to eat and as much as I enjoy being naked, I'm much more of a being naked in private kind of gal :LOL:

Beaky

blah
nope im far to self conscious about my own genitals lets alone being in the room naked with strangers

Top Bottom