• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Suggestion - Resolved Literary works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I was wondering if there was a way to edit the literary works section to differentiate between member written works and the discussion of novels, poetry, prose, etc?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I was wondering if there was a way to edit the literary works section to differentiate between member written works and the discussion of novels, poetry, prose, etc?
I do thank you for your suggestion, however, the first thread in there asks members to create their own thread to share their written works. IMO, we have enough sub-forums as it is now. The more we add the more confused and frustrated members get as to which is the right one to post in. When that happens, they stop trying to figure it out and we lose post counts.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I understand that point, I really do; but, where are discussions for novels, short stories, authors, etc to go? I just want clarification to prevent future confusion and cluttering. If no sub-forum can be had, can we at least have thread prefixes to differentiate between them?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I understand that point, I really do; but, where are discussions for novels, short stories, authors, etc to go? I just want clarification to prevent future confusion and cluttering. If no sub-forum can be had, can we at least have thread prefixes to differentiate between them?
The thread title alone with a short first post explanation of what the thread is about would differentiate between them (some examples):
  • Thread Title: Short Stories: First Post Explaination: Share any interesting short stories you have read in this thread.
  • Thread Title: Authors: First Post Explanation - Discuss your favorite Authors in this thread.
  • Thread Title: Novels: First Post Explanation - Discuss your favorite novels in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom