• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Liberty!!! Sort Of?

Dee

I call it having a choice to go where you want to celebrate 4th of July. No one is forcing you to go to this particular celebration. If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else, which is one of the definitions of liberty: having a choice.

TRUE LIBERTY

I call it having a choice to go where you want to celebrate 4th of July. No one is forcing you to go to this particular celebration. If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else, which is one of the definitions of liberty: having a choice.
And you would be wrong. That is public land and government over reach on what we can and cannot do on that land. So sorry going somewhere else does not work.

Dee

You still have the choice to go there or not. No one is forcing you to go there, are they? Have you been forced to attend and abide by those rules? Has your choice been taken away about where you want to celebrate your Independence Day?

TRUE LIBERTY

You still have the choice to go there or not. No one is forcing you to go there, are they? Have you been forced to attend and abide by those rules? Has your choice been taken away about where you want to celebrate your Independence Day?
Not the point if I have the choice to go there or not. I should not be told if I can grill there or not. Or what I want to drink or not as long as I am doing it in a safe manner.

Top Bottom