• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Legend Of The Seeker

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Legend of the Seeker

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2008-11-01

Creator: Sam Raimi, Terry Goodkind

Cast: Bruce Spence, Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Craig Parker, Tabrett Bethell

Overview: Legend of the Seeker is a television series based on novels in the series titled The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind. Distributed in U.S. by Disney-ABC Domestic Television, ABC Studios produced the series, which was its first foray into broadcast syndication, with Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert, Joshua Donen, Ned Nalle, and Kenneth Biller serving as executive producers. The show premiered on November 1, 2008 and ran for two seasons before its cancellation in 2010. The series follows the journeys of long awaited Seeker named Richard Cypher, a Confessor named Kahlan Amnell, a wizard named Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander, and a warrior named Cara as they defend against tyranny and destruction. The story depicted in the television series substantially differs from that as portrayed in the written series.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Yeah, I'm on book five of like twelve? The events of the show actually take place in the first book and part of the second, if I remember correctly.

Did you purchase the DVDs of the show? They were on sale on Amazon awhile back.

Yeah, I'm on book five of like twelve? The events of the show actually take place in the first book and part of the second, if I remember correctly.

Did you purchase the DVDs of the show? They were on sale on Amazon awhile back.
Ah nice!

I don't even remember the last time I bought a DVD, on demand has been my way to watch stuff and streaming online.

Who was your favorite character?

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Richard for sure, the book version of him is like 10x better; but, the show does a good enough job portraying the personality and image I always imagined him to have if not a little more thin than the book version. Cara is a close second, she is such an amazing character with a horrible, flawed past.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom