Last Movie You Saw

Kaunisto

just watched Suicide Squad and I'm happy with it, certainly better than Man of Steel, BvS or Justice League

Vince284

I tend to re-watch a lot of older movies because I'm usually working and just want some noise. I do watch them on the good parts. But the last movie I sat through was "I am Mother", I think it was acquired by Netflix and released to the US.

Vince284

The First Wives Club
I should report you on this movie. I let a friend pick it for movie nite and she lost her right to ever pick a movie again. :ROTFL: Just kidding, but it wasn't what I would have picked. I think my choice was Independence Day or Strptease.

Mandy

I should report you on this movie. I let a friend pick it for movie nite and she lost her right to ever pick a movie again. :ROTFL: Just kidding, but it wasn't what I would have picked. I think my choice was Independence Day or Strptease.
I liked Independence Day, but prefer FWC haha.

Vince284

Just finished Jurassic Park for the 30th+ time. Weird to be stuck working from home and stuck here afterward.

Vince284

I watched, To Kill A Mockingbird, Star Trek [2009] and National Treasure which I didn't finish. Since I'm at home it's movie marathon days. So Maybe instead of just listing the movies, I'll write a short personal take. Oh, I should mention I'm stuck in my chair since I'm working from home! :giggle:

Vince284

Finished "The American" starring George Clooney. It seemed like a long movie, I only got this one movie in today, it was busy at work.

Top Bottom