LANDLORD TROUBLE.....

Lonelylycan

Me and @jnugget Are having trouble with our Asian one, I'm sick off it he's nailed front door shut, got RSPCA to collect our loved cats saying we done a runner left it all behind.. I'm tad worried bout trying get our stuff out as he as peeps watching for us, he saw my dad today and said he will send some heavys down to look for me and beat me up etc..

Just wonder what you do about this?
I've an awful temper and have already hit one bloke he knows for assaulting me.. I'm afraid of my own temper as of mental illnesses..

D

DaveM

I would say you need to possibly have a word with the cops and see if they can help in this situation, sad to hear about your troubles.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Me and @jnugget Are having trouble with our Asian one, I'm sick off it he's nailed front door shut, got RSPCA to collect our loved cats saying we done a runner left it all behind.. I'm tad worried bout trying get our stuff out as he as peeps watching for us, he saw my dad today and said he will send some heavys down to look for me and beat me up etc..

Just wonder what you do about this?
I've an awful temper and have already hit one bloke he knows for assaulting me.. I'm afraid of my own temper as of mental illnesses..
This is horrible. Maybe you need to call the police and see what they can do for you.

Lonelylycan

This is horrible. Maybe you need to call the police and see what they can do for you.
I'm not use to getting others involved and them knowing my business police can be good but they won't do nothing till something as happened and I'm not showing him I'm weak...

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I'm not use to getting others involved and them knowing my business police can be good but they won't do nothing till something as happened and I'm not showing him I'm weak...
What caused him to do what he did?

Lonelylycan

money, fact that i wont take no trouble and will punch him if he starts he tries to be hard and intimidate me or family, says heavys be round etc cant to house get stuff out as he as mates watching etc...

C

cali

You have rights. He cannot keep you from your home or your belongings. You can go through police and small claims processes to force him to comply. Good luck but you do have 'right' on your side.

APS

Unarmed
If he has boarded your property inside the house he has in effect stolen it Police are your next move.
Are you behind on the rent or anything ?
Even if you are he would have to apply to court for an eviction order.

beowulf

police, local council, citizens advice bureau...........get them all involved

Top Bottom