Julian Assange Vows That His Next Leak Will Result In Hillary Clinton’s Arrest

TRUE LIBERTY

I do not like Assange at all. Think the man is slime but if this is true and it were to happen he should at least get a window with his jail cell when caught.

Kaunisto

Saying this now, if Clinton gets elected, he can for four years argue with one more excuse that he "wouldn't get a fair trial in USA".

Bluezone777

....I see a drone strike in Assange's future... *shurgs* ...just saying. :D
Because going into a foreign country and murdering its citizens without due process in a court of law is the shining example of democracy we wish to display upon the world and we wonder why people in general hold this country's government with such disdain.

Webster

Because going into a foreign country and murdering its citizens without due process in a court of law is the shining example of democracy we wish to display upon the world and we wonder why people in general hold this country's government with such disdain.
I believe they call that sarcasm, BZ.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bluezone777

That sounded like your honest beliefs to me. If it was intended to be sarcasm than there was nothing to suggest that it was. I suggest making it clearer next time so I and others now as sarcasm depends on tone of voice to be seen as such which is completely lost in written and typed text.

Webster

That sounded like your honest beliefs to me. If it was intended to be sarcasm than there was nothing to suggest that it was. I suggest making it clearer next time so I and others now as sarcasm depends on tone of voice to be seen as such which is completely lost in written and typed text.
Even I got that as sarcasm.
As much as Liberty & I don't care for each other, BZ, if he says it was sarcasm, it was sarcasm.

Top Bottom