Judge calls man ‘a bit of a c***’ as she jails

Jazzy

Forum Admin
"A judge called a man ‘a bit of a c***’ as she jailed him for racially abusing a black mother.
mg_hennigan_centralnews_1.jpg
Judge Patricia Lynch QC was sentencing John Hennigan, 50, at Chelmsford Crown Court when he told her: ‘You are a bit of a c***’.
ad_215449944.jpg
Judge Lynch shot back: ‘You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn’t help.’

Hennigan, who was jailed for 18 months for insulting a black woman and has 23 convictions for 47 offences, then told Judge Lynch to ‘go f*** yourself’.

‘You too,’ replied Judge Lynch.

Hennigan had told Tanisha Ford that he didn’t ‘agree with inter-racial relationships’

‘I like natural,’ he said.

‘I prefer white children.’

His latest offence was his ninth breach of an Asbo banning him from acting in an anti-social way or using racist language.

Following his exchange with Judge Lynch, he banged on the glass panel of the dock, performed the Nazi salute and shouted ‘Sieg Heil’ twice. He then began to sing: ‘Jews, gas them all.’"

Source

Thoughts?

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
At first I laughed but then when I continued reading I realized that the man is indeed very dangerous and mentally not well. The sentence is very long but he'll probably only serve a few months.

APS

Unarmed
Perhaps 18 months in a mental institution would have been more appropriate.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
18 months in jail isn't going to do anything. One day he's going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and that will end it.

Top Bottom