• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Islamophobia; Is It Getting Us Anywhere?

Fatality

Islamophobia is spreading insanely. More and more people hate Muslims, by day. But think about it, where is it getting anyone? What does Islamophobia give you?

Islamophobic people look at one side of the story. Paris Attacks, Belgium Attacks, 911.. you name it. But how many of those know/care about the Iraq Bombings, Bangladesh Bombings, Turkey Bombings?

If ISIS are trying to spread Islam then I fail to understand why they are bombing Islamic countries, doesn't make sense at all. Why kill your own people? That's my points, are they really Muslims?

ISIS are trying to create hatred for Muslims, on a day-to-day basis, Islamophobia is taking it's part rapidly. Is that benefiting Islamophobic people? No. Is it benefiting victims/Muslims? No. Is it benefiting the people behind it? Yes. That's exactly what they want. They want to break this community feeling and they want to rule.

So my main question is, why are people actually wasting their time on having a go at people who have nothing to do with it?

Also, if there is an attack on an non-Muslim country, then Muslims are responsible but who is responsible behind attacks on Muslim countries?

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Funny how the Muslim fundamentalists don't have any problem hating everybody else, and doing that which will spread it further, and not appearing overly concerned by that reaction.

In fact, the Caliphate is using it as a recruiting tool.

Webster

Funny how the Muslim fundamentalists don't have any problem hating everybody else, and doing that which will spread it further, and not appearing overly concerned by that reaction.

In fact, the Caliphate is using it as a recruiting tool.
Doc has a point there above; these thugs, cowards and brigands who've hijacked one of the three Abrahamic religions care nothing for convention, they care nothing for their fellow Muslims (or anyone else, for that matter), they care for nothing at all but spreading their message of hatred by any means whatsoever.

Problem is, how do you deal with an enemy that acts in such a manner?

Howard

Islamophobia is spreading insanely. More and more people hate Muslims, by day. But think about it, where is it getting anyone? What does Islamophobia give you?
Its not doing anything for anyone. Just making both parties...such as American Citizens and other countries hate Muslims.

Nothing will be done because I highly doubt anyone is going to repeat what Nazi Germany did with Jews back during the Holocaust. No Muslims are going to be slapped in a concentration camp or booted from countries. So its down to everyone's opinions and beliefs.

To be honest, if we killed off every Muslim there was, than there'd be another group of people that everyone hated to come and replace that group of people. So it's not worth the time nor the effort.

What I'm meaning at, people will always find someone else to hate on.

TRUE LIBERTY

The more you research just how radicalized the Muslims are in all the nations around the world there is a lot hate. When you have 1.5 billion Muslims and 800 million in one form or another are radicalized from sharia law to supporting terrorists it is pretty easy to be concerned. Let alone everyone seems to forget the entire middle east keeps half a billion women enslaved but you do not see the so called moderate Muslims complaining to much about this modern day hell for these women. It is well past time to recognize we are in a world wide war with ISLAM!

Dee

I can tell you now that it's doing everything terrorist groups like ISIS want to happen. It's pitting the western world against anyone different than them. It's inciting hatred and playing on the ignorance and childishness of many millions of people who buy into what ISIS and Al Qaeda and Boko Haram want as a result of this "war". The more you play into the thought process that Muslims are bad people, terrorists or more than likely to become radicalized, the more you're doing their job for them. So no, it's not doing anyone any good to carry around feelings of hatred toward a specific religious group.

TRUE LIBERTY

I can tell you now that it's doing everything terrorist groups like ISIS want to happen. It's pitting the western world against anyone different than them. It's inciting hatred and playing on the ignorance and childishness of many millions of people who buy into what ISIS and Al Qaeda and Boko Haram want as a result of this "war". The more you play into the thought process that Muslims are bad people, terrorists or more than likely to become radicalized, the more you're doing their job for them. So no, it's not doing anyone any good to carry around feelings of hatred toward a specific religious group.

And the more you believe the ignorant notion it is just some random radical terrorist groups that hate us the more they further the agenda of spreading sharia across the planet.

Dee

And the more you believe the ignorant notion it is just some random radical terrorist groups that hate us the more they further the agenda of spreading sharia across the planet.
I never said random. I named 3 specific terrorist organizations affiliated with similar, if not the very same, religion. One thing I didn't do though was call everyone who practices that religion a terrorist, mainly because I'm not an Islamophobe. I'm not ignorant either. To many things, yes, but not the fact that it's harmful to assume every Muslim is a terrorist. Just like it would be harmful to assume every male is a sex fiend rapist who only think with their dick, that every Christian is an evangelical psychopath like their friends in the Westboro church, that every pit bull is going to--at some point during their life--bite or physically injure someone because their breed is just 100%, pure-blooded animal with no control.

TRUE LIBERTY

I never said random. I named 3 specific terrorist organizations affiliated with similar, if not the very same, religion. One thing I didn't do though was call everyone who practices that religion a terrorist, mainly because I'm not an Islamophobe. I'm not ignorant either. To many things, yes, but not the fact that it's harmful to assume every Muslim is a terrorist. Just like it would be harmful to assume every male is a sex fiend rapist who only think with their dick, that every Christian is an evangelical psychopath like their friends in the Westboro church, that every pit bull is going to--at some point during their life--bite or physically injure someone because their breed is just 100%, pure-blooded animal with no control.
Well I will share the video once again which I am sure you won't watch once again. Muslim radicalization takes on many forms from nation to nation from believing in honor killings to the people supporting sharia to people supporting one terrorist group or another. Now in the nations named it is not everyone as you keep saying you think we are saying who are concerned about the worldwide radicalization of Isam. But as you go across the planet from nation to nation the numbers add up to find we are fighting a war against Islam with hundreds of millions who have no respect for our way of life or womens for that matter.

Dee

I agree that radicalized Muslims (or any radicalized person regardless of their religion) needs to be snuffed out, but when you look at it from the point of view that all Muslims are at the very least to be suspected of being radicalized or are potentially terrorists, that's where it becomes harmful and that is what the question in this thread is talking about.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
One thing on this subject that Mr. Obama was right, And WRONG about was this.

He said "the US is not at war with Islam", that is correct.

However, a significant percentage of Islam is at war with the US, either directly, or through the support of the organizations that are so engaged.

--

Dee

It's hard to fight a war against a certain religion, especially when so many people practice it and it spans across many countries. You can't fight something that will simply multiply the moment you do away with one. Two more heads will pop up in its place.

Worldwide

One thing on this subject that Mr. Obama was right, And WRONG about was this.

He said "the US is not at war with Islam", that is correct.

However, a significant percentage of Islam is at war with the US, either directly, or through the support of the organizations that are so engaged.

--
It's about perspective really, to say that the US is not at war with Islam may not be considered accurate.
Over the last few decades America has been:
Enemies with Iran and funded the Iraq/Iran war.
At war with Afganistan
At war with Iraq
Bombing Syria
Bombed Yemen, Lebenon and Libya all of which are Islamic counties.
America may not think they are are war with Islam, but I think that Muslims think that America is.

TRUE LIBERTY

800 million plus men radicalized muslims worldwide we most certainly are at war with Islam. That would have been like saying during world war 2 we were not at war with Germany and Japan because not all the people in those countries wanted to be at war with America.

T

TheChat

I dislike hate and the alt-right. However, though, certain Muslims have done a lot to tarnish the image. For instance, taking advantage of people's hospitality and then humiliating and mocking the guest. :mad: How despicable! That was the case of certain asylum seekers in Germany.

Top Bottom