• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Islamic State

D

DaveM

Well I am sure we all watch the news and see what utter horrors ISIS are inflicting on many people worldwide. Right now it would seem that they very much the number 1 world enemy, so are our leader doing enough to fight them or could they be doing more?

TRUE LIBERTY

What leader? We have a man child that thinks Islam has nothing to do with the Orlando attack all the way back to 911. The man child has a soft spot for radical Islam and American lives are paying the price.

J

Justbec

Our leader(s) have NOT done enough. Here in the states our so called leader has done NOTHING. He is an embarrassment.

Dee

It's not up to one person to save the world. That's the kind of thinking that brings us to the TEAM AMERICUH view of our country. World Police, weee-ooo wee-ooo weee-oooo, wop wop wop! Barrack Obama, send in the troops to eradicate terrorism! Hah. You'd be a f***ing idiot to believe just one man and one country have the sole responsibility of fixing things. Sure, America has indeed a part in instigating terrorist groups like IS and Al Qaeda (believe me, Obama isn't the only president to have any, if at all, influence over the formation of terrorist organizations like this. In fact, he probably has a minuscule amount of responsibility in the matter), but is it truly, 100%, America's job to step up to the plate and take whatever action necessary to deal with this threat? And in that case, would it even be wiped out completely? Hate and violence breeds..yeah, you guessed it, hate and violence. What these terrorist groups are fighting is a Westernized view of the world, religious extremists who are taking the word of their gospel for a literal translation, and they will not stop until they see the ENTIRE world operating under their beliefs. Do you even realize how incredibly difficult it is to eradicate that mindset? It's impossible. And it's even more impossible when you have little influence over an entire area of the world's culture. Because that's what needs to happen, a cultural shift and you can't always do that with military action.

J

Justbec

I didn't see anyone say it was ONE person's job or that it was America's job. We just all stated that our current leader had done zip and is an embarrassment. Which he is.

Dee

How is it his job to do anything about it, though? Aside from what he can do on the homefront. You'd be siding with True Liberty in that case by suggesting he completely close off all the borders to either all Muslim or everyone. Or building a wall and putting every Muslim on a watch list like Donald Trump suggests we do, which would in that case be giving the government much more power to spy on citizens, which is something I think you'd just love. Right?

TRUE LIBERTY

It's not up to one person to save the world. That's the kind of thinking that brings us to the TEAM AMERICUH view of our country. World Police, weee-ooo wee-ooo weee-oooo, wop wop wop! Barrack Obama, send in the troops to eradicate terrorism! Hah. You'd be a f***ing idiot to believe just one man and one country have the sole responsibility of fixing things. Sure, America has indeed a part in instigating terrorist groups like IS and Al Qaeda (believe me, Obama isn't the only president to have any, if at all, influence over the formation of terrorist organizations like this. In fact, he probably has a minuscule amount of responsibility in the matter), but is it truly, 100%, America's job to step up to the plate and take whatever action necessary to deal with this threat? And in that case, would it even be wiped out completely? Hate and violence breeds..yeah, you guessed it, hate and violence. What these terrorist groups are fighting is a Westernized view of the world, religious extremists who are taking the word of their gospel for a literal translation, and they will not stop until they see the ENTIRE world operating under their beliefs. Do you even realize how incredibly difficult it is to eradicate that mindset? It's impossible. And it's even more impossible when you have little influence over an entire area of the world's culture. Because that's what needs to happen, a cultural shift and you can't always do that with military action.
Hell I just want him to do something here in America to stop Islam. That might have been a good start to stop all the mass shooting over the years HERE in America. But that damn criminal will be gone in a few months.

Beaky

blah
i love how people blame the entire religion over the actions of a few

Dee

Out of over one billion people who practice or consider themselves Muslim? Yeah, it's a smaller portion. And in that case, people who practice Islam is something more like 2 billion.

TRUE LIBERTY

Out of over one billion people who practice or consider themselves Muslim? Yeah, it's a smaller portion. And in that case, people who practice Islam is something more like 2 billion.
It is 1.5 billion and 300 million ADMIT to being radicalized. That leaves how many unknowns on top of the 300 million? So again I repeat I love how people think it is just a few people in ISLAM. The only religion as we speak creating terror, destruction and murder across the planet on every continent but Antarctica. Not to mention the half billion women being enslaved in the middle east. So we are running short on moderate Muslims.

Dee

I like how you pull numbers out of your ass, TL. Did Pew call all the self-declared Muslims and ask them if they're radicalized? "Hi there, we're conducting a study by trying to get an accurate number of self-declared Muslims and whether or not they consider themselves radicalized. Would you be interested in participating in the research study?" I think that'd be a little more difficult number to accurately represent. There's also a difference between being completely radicalized and taking actions to pursue that, and being at risk for becoming radicalized.

TRUE LIBERTY

No numbers pulled out of anyones ass. And this is just 11 nations.

… For these 11 nation-states alone, the favorability ratings for ISIS reported by the Pew poll are indicative of at least 63 million ISIS supporters – and potentially upwards of 287 million if the undecided are included in the calculation.

isis-approval.jpg
Pew Poll: 63 Million Muslims Support ISIS in Eleven Countries

Dee

You can quote all the conservative resources you want. I still refuse to accept that they have any merit based on their incredibly biased and ignorant foundations.

TRUE LIBERTY

You can quote all the conservative resources you want. I still refuse to accept that they have any merit based on their incredibly biased and ignorant foundations.
You go right ahead and live in your fantasy. I choose to live in the real world. Shapiro is quoting from the very stats of the nations of the people themselves admitting to the things we would find being radicalized that they find normal. But I know you will not watch the video.

Dee

You go right ahead and live in your fantasy. I choose to live in the real world. Shapiro is quoting from the very stats of the nations of the people themselves admitting to the things we would find being radicalized that they find normal. But I know you will not watch the video.
Shapiro is a conservative nut job with delusions of grandeur on a subject he doesn't know shit about. Hell, even I have the balls to admit that I don't know everything.

Top Bottom