• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

is the fbi corrupt?

The government fully corrupt so why wouldn't FBI or Police be corrupt lol.

Bluezone777

I am pretty sure most people who had something on the Clinton's are afraid of ending up on the Clinton's dead body list as I do recall a recent new addition to that list that was made not that long ago. They don't need to make threats as most know about the long list of dead people who suddenly died right before they were to testify on one matter or another involving the Clinton's. I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch herself was told what to do if she didn't want to end up on the nightly news as the victim of an unfortunate accident.

The whole government is corrupt as any place where money and power come together always ends up with all out corruption until the people rise up and break the country in two leaving us with a new government that will one day become like the last. That's how history has been and always will be.

Bluezone777

Oh yes corruption is in all places, police,FBI, etc but it don't mean every one of them is corrupt.
The places that influence the honesty of something like the FBI as far as corruption goes is at the top. The rest will follow suit because they want to be corrupt for personal gain of their own or simply due to fear of losing their jobs for any number of reasons or in some cases can be afraid of being killed in an "unfortunate accident".

Bluezone777

And just what is wrong with revolution? Isn't that just how we got this country? ;)
Even then(American Revolutionary war days), not everyone was on board with what we call today the American Revolution. I doubt it would be any different now as any revolution started today would have its supporters and detractors making their stance as to why it should or shouldn't happen.

TRUE LIBERTY

Even then(American Revolutionary war days), not everyone was on board with what we call today the American Revolution. I doubt it would be any different now as any revolution started today would have its supporters and detractors making their stance as to why it should or shouldn't happen.
Only about 12% of the population was in support of the war. As angry as people are today I think we would fair slightly better if one got started.

Webster

The places that influence the honesty of something like the FBI as far as corruption goes is at the top. The rest will follow suit because they want to be corrupt for personal gain of their own or simply due to fear of losing their jobs for any number of reasons or in some cases can be afraid of being killed in an "unfortunate accident".
I'll repeat what I said earlier, BZ: say whatever you want about the bosses, but it is an insult to the agents at the tip of the spear to suggest that they're just as corrupt as the bosses... :mad:

Top Bottom