Is abortion murder?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
First, it is necessary to define the term murder. Mirriam-Webster’s Dictionary defines murder as “The unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought.”

Secondly, Abortion in the United States is legal via the landmark 1973 case of Roe v. Wade. Specifically, abortion is legal in all U.S. states, and every state has at least one abortion clinic.
---------------
So, is abortion murder? (Please explain your answer)

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
To me.

Once the baby's heart starts beating, about the third or fourth week of a normal pregnancy: Yes.

But, on the whole, I see this discussion as nothing more than one of these:

jy550

Abortion is murder - of course. Secondly, it's promoting population depletion - which looks good on the surface, but carries with it horrible effects.

Anyway, it amazes me how people have numbed their hearts to the obvious - the fact that it's child murder. Well, when I was a kid that was my first impression of abortion.

Hawk

No it isn’t, until later into the pregnancy at 24 weeks, it’s just a collection of cells.
What I find surprising is the amount of people against abortion who won’t allow contraception etc

TRUE LIBERTY

Well until a mother has a Buick it’s a human life every time. Otherwise it’s a excuse to not take personal responsibility, self control and denying it’s murder is easy.

Top Bottom