• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)

D

Daniel

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Independence Day: Resurgence

Tagline: We had twenty years to prepare. So did they.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Roland Emmerich

Cast: Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Maika Monroe, Sela Ward, William Fichtner, Vivica A. Fox, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Brent Spiner, Judd Hirsch, Patrick St. Esprit, Joey King, Jessie Usher, Chin Han, AngelaBaby, Grace Huang, Ryan Cartwright, Garrett Wareing, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Mckenna Grace, Ron Yuan, Alice Rietveld, Nicolas Wright, Travis Tope, James A. Woods, Robert Loggia, Deobia Oparei, Travis Hammer, John Storey, Hays Wellford, Sam Quinn, Alma Sisneros, Diana Gaitirira, Humberto Castro, Richard Beal, Joshua Mikel, Monique Candelaria, Stafford Douglas, Robert Neary, Beth Bailey, Mona Malec, Grizelda Quintana, Lance Lim, Brandon K. Hampton, Kenny Leu, Joel Virgel, Jacob Browne, Matthew Munroe, Jade Scott Lewis, Zeb Sanders, Donovan Tyee Smith, Omar Diop, Stephen Oyoung, Casey Messer, J.P. Murrieta, Ava Del Cielo, Leilei Chen, Catharine Pilafas, Katrina Kavanaugh, Jason E. Hill, Sylvie Hagan, Evan Bryn Graves, Aaron Tyler, Jenna Purdy, Arturo del Puerto, Ben Wang, Nicholas Ballas

Release: 2016-06-22

Runtime: 120

Plot: We always knew they were coming back. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Depends on how much you enjoyed the first film.

---

I saw the movie myself on opening day. It was decent. I mean I enjoyed it and that's all that really mattered to me. There were certainly parts that obviously didn't make any sense and others that seemed like they wanted to flesh out but didn't. There's definitely the obvious hint about possibly future sequels.

Howard

I heard it was horrible. So no. I'm not going to waste my time.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
It was actually much better than the trailer and to be fair, the trailer didn't reveal anywhere near as much as some of the previous trailers, like for Batman v Superman.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom