Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icetex

This is thread jot random ideas for my universe
such news bulletins and the like also most important story line plot points
INTRODUCTION:
A vast universe with 3 known plants and a lot of races
Jokdia and Draw World and Myrodia(in separate galaxy than that of dw and jd)
also known are alternate timelines for draw world specially
Let world building begin..

I

Icetex

DRAW WORLD NEWS HOT OFF THE PRESS'S

Fyrie Trims World Throw into choas
after she disappeared on the day she would have been crowned
The Two Bounty Hunters John And Jerry on the hunt they say there might be getting close to finding her

In other news:

Creator add a new rule to the universe

The Creator Added whats called self AI meaning the universe now kinda of independent from the creator influence also meaning now that no one has a set destiny. The Creator Only interfere when necessary for timeline reasons

Cry Tech, Ind Buys Fort Terex Technologies,Corp for 9.5 billion

with this news NS becomes independent so does Fort Terex Surcity Company
in this buy out Wolfgx The founder of FTT Resigns As CEO of FTT and Retires at age 70 with his wife

Mouse Kai Empire And Elf Empire Declare War on each other

In feud gone wrong between nation leaders
both declared war on each other elf empire wants take back there homeland but mouse kai will not let them so begins a civil war
DWC hopes that will not end badly

I

Icetex

MYRODIA NEWS HOT PRESS'S

A SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT

A shocking ring of dragon hunters has been found on small islands that scattered around the human nation
Myro The Leader of human nation with Latin the alpha dragon have uncover a ring of networks of dragon hunters that capture and eat dragons and sly dragons for sport and game Myro is quite shocked that some of his people have become this way
in shocking twist Latin found his parents that were captured as well but long ago and his sister and brother(he just found out he had one by his parents). In slew of raid on these small islands latin undercovers that dragon hunters been consuming dragon blood witch highly toxic to humans also uncovers humans that we borned half-dragon half-human because the db slow turns the host into a dragon
Then...after many raids they find dh leader..he full grown human turned dragon with no humanity left in him..he full Savage dragon...
latin with orb of power kills the savage dragon buts a end to dh hunters once for all hopefully...

Dragon Nation and The Human Nation Renews Alliance

after the events myro and latin renew the alliance between the dragons and the humans and latin and myro still got work to due make sure the dragon hunters are completely disbanded as for human hybrids(the first of its kind) latin work on a cure for human hybrids since not a actually athro kind.

I

Icetex

DRAW WORLD NEWS

Cry tech,ind deal reversed and more

The buy out that was Fort Terex Technologies, Corporation was reversed in the last minute by draw world council deemed it too risky much like nova merge

The Elf nation and mouse kai empire declare peace between the two nations

DWC declares that ns now Independent of ftt in needs of balanced market

GZ term is up this year is challenge by Vina Gara in a upcoming renewal vote

Lyra

WANING SPOILERS!
*In other worldly news

I discovered toby might getting a new prototype exco-skeleton
from my father company but father said might not be ready yet

I

Icetex

Draw world news hot of the press
DW elections edition

The Ice Nation election ends in a tie

This year's race was real close split 1300/1300 either sided budged in votes
DWC decided that vote tie take place on the first of November a lot of movement for a female leader since 2 male only prisdents and 1 male ruler from the old Fort Terex Empire

Animal Kingdom Nation holds its renewal vote next week
Alan Jerson is being challenged by Mathew Meowith the 3rd

IFN holds its prisdental renewal vote in two weeks
GZ Zithor the 2nd is being challenged by Eco

Elf Nation & Mouse Kai says there election is next year

Desert empire&Cyrina stay the same

I

Icetex

Myrodia news hot off the press's

Latin von doom steps down as leader of the dragon kingdom as after some new illness breaks out after xter disease was radcited from myro

Latin steps down after he discovers his wife has unknown illeness that she has pains in her arms and legs
Latin says doesn't look to good and his mother infect as well and a few others as well he sent a sample to ftt to examine it

Cry tech, Ind opens a second hq in the human nation

T&T ent,corp opens a second hq in the human nation

Vex Motors and black thunder opens a second hq in the human nation

I

Icetex

Draw World news hot of the press's
The Election edition
The Results

Vina Gara wins over GZ

Alan Jerson wins over Mathew Meowith the 3rd

GZ the 2nd wins over Eco

I

Icetex

DRAW WORLD NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS'S

T&T Ent announces new movie called...
Ice Lord Icetex VS Flareburm The Pyromancer

The Story takes place in 2020 when Ice Lord Icetex returns to civilization to only discover the world has changed in 1,000 years he has been gone since his last visit during fort terex empire was a around
Now his Brother Flareburm Now wants revenge for the death other two elemental before the great war broke out his brother blames Icetex for their brother and sister death and now Icetex come out of hiding flareburm seeks revenge he still believes that Icetex killed them...now its time...
FOR THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY
Critic are saying 'the showdown we have been waiting for" "about time" "two titans collide"
Author Note: Ice Lord Icetex and Flareburm(within this universe) are brothers and are elemental beings.(i know that sounds wrong in someway)

Cry Tech, Ind Announces Core Engine v6.5

Cry Tech that this version of ce 6 is major engine improvements and bug fixes and improve psychics

Watcher Race Defeated again..

The Race that invaded last month is now defeated once again

MAXIN CAME FOR THEIR BROTHEREN FINALLY

After 3 years of waiting the maxins finally arrive to get crion and mayen and their kids and left soon after repairs to theirs ships by the neo heads

I

Icetex

Today I announce that this thread is open to the public for all interactions and comments about this verse

I

Icetex

Draw World News hot off the press

Vex Motors,Corp Announces Flying Cars will be ready by Summer 2017

Vex Motors a long aside Black Thunder said that flying Cars are finally ready for the mass public after 10 years of testing and prototyping they said base standard price will be $30,000 and up but go down over time while they come more common
Vex Motors CEO saids "Finally"

FTT AI dismantled after series of techitnal issues it was destroy and and scraped

Black Thunder Corp issue a recall of X-580 Pistol with issue of it jamming and exploding

I

Icetex

Myrodia Breaking News

Fort Terex Technologies,Corp finds the virus not be taken lightly

FTT saids that this virus seem have mutated from xter diesesee that they found a cure for but the cure made it whole a lot wrost some have died as result and Myro Council has recalled the cure in fear of it spreading while only 7%. Have still have xter diesesee
Draw World Verse Mechical Book info on this:
Xter Disease
A type X Hinerited Virus
A acient Virus that slow kills it's host and host will not notice it until stage 3 where the host begins show weakness in legs and arms the host also while under this virus slowly driven mad until the host dies of pain

Latin Rejoins as leader of the dragon Nation

As Latin Wife Mixy has fully recovered

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Icetex

Draw World News Hot of the press:

T&T Ent Announce 2017&2018 Movies and Season and much more:
Series List:
Lola The Little Wolf Renew for Season 4
Tale of The End Days Renew for Season 8
My Little Dragons Renew for Season 10
Th Lost Ruins Renew for Season 3
Movies List:
Code X Evolution: A Bigger New Threat-Spring 2017
Second-Life: The Movie-Spring 2017
Code X Evolution: Enter The Gauntlet Again-Summer 2017
Code X Evolution: Two World Collide-Fall 2017
Code X Evolution: The Choice-Winter 2017
Code X Evolution: Fight Fire With Fire-Spring 2018
Games List:
Second-Life 2: A New Beginning?-Spring 2017
Second-Life 2: A Even Bigger Threat -Summer 2017
Second-Life 2: The Return to Black Thunder Laboratories -Fall 2017
Second-Life 2: Warp up -Winter 2017

MAJOR SET BACK FLYING CAR Summer 2017 Launch

According To BT and Vex Motors their a set back to summer 2017 launch
They discover that Pulse Technology make one major flaw they thought they fixed but this problem could cause flying technology could catch fire
So BT and Vex Motor said hopefully have it fixed by May Atleast

ORC ARMY HAS RETURNED

once thought dead race now on the march reclaim there homeland of orc kai Continent after it was discover that elf very long ago killed most of the orcs to start there own homeland now they want revenge

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Icetex

DRAW WORLD NEWS HOT OFF THE PRESS:

TV NEWS:
THE ORC ARMY Declares ALL OUT WAR thus begins The Great War III

The Now Ever Presence of The Orc Army as now come to a new light
Now Appear they want world domination and now invade all of draw world aids from the neo heads have been denied by the Neo Head Queen because the neo heads said draw world need deal with the problem on there own
-OH GOD THERE INVADING ICE CITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*sirens*
-cuts-

I

Icetex

Draw world news hot off the press

Mouse Kai Empire and The Elf Empire falls after they lost orc Kai
Continent is losted to the orc's

all mouse Kai and elf empire citizens sussefully evacuated the continent just in time and now rest of the world is expecting onslaught of more orc's will any one save us now?

T&T ent Halts all movies production to aid money in the war

B.T. And FTT and Cry Tech teams up fight the orc's as the world leaders meets to discuss how to deal with the problem

Possible united world remours as the leaders find common ground

I

Icetex

Draw World news after-war hot off the press

The world rebuilding after the the orc's were defeated

After the orc's layed waste to the land's now society amazing no cizulation casutitys

First time in 10 year's the athro population has boom since the great war 1

Alan Jerson announces that his wife is pargant once again in 20 year's

Remours of Zeo Kai return from hiding

Vina Gara announces to fix more athro rights to amdend to Athro Rights Act of 2005 in hopes for a better world

I

Icetex

From the draw world archive of radio PSA's or talk moment
Originally aired 1940
A radio unheard broadcast from GZ or General Zone the founder and original host of GZ Radio Station 0.1

Hi I'm General Zone or GZ some may know as the talk show host
But today here to talk about the future we now live a realm and world of uncertainty with current government suppressing us we must remain strong if I my prediction helds true this current will fall and rebirth into a better government with ingorgent decesions after bad choice we will once again live in a free world that one day be united as one but that day is far off until the day world leaders find Commons ground but it's unlikely that will not happen but not impossible
Today citizens of This world's we must remain strong or fall into oblivion
TODAY we will stand strong

Lyra

So status from my busy life as of late
So.. my went to visit cyra im so proud of her leading her own country! And also saw my first grandson John Ion
He pretty much built like his father but the heart of his mother
Other than that I got promoted at my dad's company as lead tech assistant not much it's something
Also my friend Kiki is almost due for her first child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom