Icetex's RPG Thread: The Imagination Universe(2018)

Icetex

Myrodia Daily News

Latin and Mixy reunite after 45 yrs

Mixy Father allowed her to stay permanently in Myrodia to celebrate Latin threw a huge party

Dragon Riding popularity declined when airplanes we're introduced into myrodia by BT

Myrodia human population had major spike this year

Humans and Dragons relationship strengthened by a new treaty

Dragon Research Technology finally found a cure for a dragon new illness of ingrown horns

Icetex

Draw World Daily News

Draw World Population spike expected to happen next year

As more students graduating from college, high school, Draw World Economy being better than ever before and wealth being common the Draw Health Organization has estimated massive population spike to happen next year all world nations are ready

The Animal Kingdom Nation to vote to stay a democracy or go back to a monarchy in November

The Cyber Ship 10,000 sold off to Captain Icetex Zexen partner Sally

Thunder Steam announces two year deal with Dragkin Media to have mld gen 1 + movie steaming rights

Icetex

Draw World Daily News

The Writer of My Little Dragons(Draw World) Announces 2020 sequel call My Little Dragon(Draw World): Crisis in Anizaw

After the original book was panned by critics and fans and even panned by its biggest fan Shadow Mare
but the writer is determined to win fans over of retcon of s6 ep 6 ending the book sequel is planned for 2020 release date
and while Dragkin Media has renewed its deal with Vexin Press as Dragkin Media Reported it made about 20.5k in sales

Dragkin Media Finally Releases My Little Dragons Generation 1 + Movie Complete Set on DVD and Blu-Ray via its Distributing branch of Home Dragkin Media for $30.00 calling it "where it all started"

Dragkin Media Releases Season 1-5 of MLD Gen 2 on DVD& Blu-ray Compilation Set for $40

Antler Releases Compilation Set of The Code X Franchise Movies 1-6 on DVD & Blu-ray for $40 calling it "Enter The Realm Edition"

The Arch Company Releases Compilation Set of Games(codes for the games digitally)& Movies of Second-Life Franchise for $30 call it "the story we know so far"

Icetex

Draw World Daily News

Draw World Business & Retailer Management, Governmental Corporation considering splitting Vex Cars and Scorpion Cars from Antler

After DWBRM careful consideration and The overseer of the business's and Retail now considering splitting Antler monopoly over Draw World Car manufacturing this only after Antler sneaky buyout of Vex Motors into it's own companies once again

My Little Dragon Gen 2 s7 ep 3 pulled due to implied sexual scene Draw World Rating Board claimed this ep unlike any other other broke it's "locked in tv rating" of TV-M16 V Dragkin Media is appealing DWRB decision

DW FCC recalls MLD Gen 1 movie for a miss print in it's barcode

DW FBI busts another ring of Red Eagle Clan Member

DW CIA says REC nothing to worry about right now no need to panic

Draw World Health Organization issues a new classification on people and anthros born with Ather Powers call it "Dark Fragment"

Icetex

The Icetex Show ep 26
"Personal Talk#1"

|cut to me|
If I sound mad or sad it because I'm today episode focus on my daily struggles, the feeling of screaming into a void
|cut to voiceover|
It's come to no big surprise that I feel like for 10 years I have written stories I feel like I scream into the void waiting for that feedback but it never coming. Without feedback, I feel like I haven't improved it saddens just no one seems to care that I write and draw for a hobby that's where I feel like I'm screaming into a void. I ask myself time and time again what is the point in doing it if notices your efforts and passion to your craft? *sigh* may just give up altogether maybe I was never meant to be an artist or writer
|cut to me|
Sometimes I wonder if I choose the right path in my life that I did it for no reason
|OUTRO THEME|

Icetex

EFFECTIVE December 31st, 2019

====An Vexin Press Statement====
All good things must come to an end
Effective As of that date the "IU RPG" will be discontinued on Yaketys and going independently published on dev art from 2020 & onwards as i feel confident enough that i can go independent without the forum publishing
I would like to say thank you to all who participated in the RPG 3 years run on yaketys

Icetex

The Icetex Show ep 27
"Letting Go"

[cut to me]
Today I'm talking about finally going independent and letting go of my past and look to a brighter future of 2020
To be honest it's a bit depressing
[cut voiceoever]
Letting go inst the easiest and never has been leaving things you once knew. If this decade thought me anything that finally going independent was inevitably the right choice that i have relied on forums for this entire decade. Some ways it saddens me but in other ways it brighter future ahead in the 2020s but doesn't change the fact where i once come from how i started out back in 2009 then but more than ever times change even tho over the 10 years i have some regrets
[cut to me]
As I close the door on forums another door opens for a brighter future and independence
[OUTRO THEME]

Icetex

Draw World Daily News

DWSC Anthro Rights Act of 2009 disbanded remade and restructured into "The Animal Kingdom Freedom & Rights Law" going into effect in November

After all these years the ancient act of 2009 is being replaced by a better & rewritten law a vote was placed in June by the anthropomorphic race that act should be replaced by much cleaner and more modern approach instant of an act a law and a better understanding of rights for every anthropomorphic species on Draw World in this sense the age of consent & marriage law we're adjusted to 17 and marriage now sitting at obscene the age of 21

Kiki Temple enacts that anyone that are Red Eagle Clan members are criminals

Gray Temple said BT downsizing is complete

Thunder Stream celebrates its 10th anniversary this year

Draw Tube, INC says that site version 5.0 will be ready by the end of this year sooner than expected

Shadow & Scarlet Mare, strangely enough, renew wedding vows

Lyra & Toby said that spending a 1-month vacation on recently recommissioned B.T. Darkness

Top Bottom