• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Icetex's RPG Thread: The Imagination Universe(2018)

Lyra

Draw World Tube Star
Hey Guys Once again after much radio silence

Heres what i have been up to!
I turn 60! this year
My Third Child Juliana Celebrates her 20th birthday!
I & Toby Celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and with this milestone, we renew our vows
Juliana Possibly dating as soon she grads high school
Me & Toby Moved to Sandflare after my last post
also, I'm a draw tube star right up there with ShadowMare! at 3 mill subs(I do let's play and reactions and daily blogs and various others)
Also, next year will be my last year of teaching at Draw World High School as I have been moved to Falcor University

Icetex

Story Writer
The Icetex Show Ep 21
"The MLP:FIM Fandom at Large will not be satisfied with s9 ending"

|cut to me|
I'm not saying that I'm calling it rn now but I'm here's why
|cut to voiceover|
There are two sides of the fence seems rn either open-ended ending or giant climax ending but let's be honest with our selves whatever Hasbro got stored for s9 finale the fandom at large will not be satisfied with what ending they choose or what could work is major plot twist ending like entire fim was being told as a story but nevertheless that i bet fandom with s9 ending they will not satisfied with the ending either way either with "this not what we were expecting" or "this not what we wanted" or classic "that's it?" or "what even was that ending?"
|cut to me|
Upon me reflection I'm more certain than ever that the fandom will not be satisfied
|Outro Theme|

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Draw World Health Organization Estimates a BIG Draw World Population Spike in the 2020s across the board

as more of youth from the 1990s & 2000s starting to graduate this year into next year the DWHO said that DW will see major population spike across the board as Draw World after Falcor took over Ice Nation. Draw World is entering a new era of prosperity and wealth after the entire decade of 2010's draw world eco was doing very poorly because of the Ice Nation Central Government and more of more youth start from the 1990s & 2000s are starting to get into relationships and Lord Frieze been seeing increasing of orders of weddings scheduled for the 2020s and even some scheduled for the 2030s

Scorpion Cars Launch Successful
And Antlers said this just the beginning

DW R & B Finally Separate Draw World Department of Motor Vehicles & Vehicles Safety Board from Vex Motors Ownership
now are officially government offices like should been from the start this was an oversight from previous Ice Nation Government
after this Vex Motors Shock Drops by 60%

Nova Tech launches a New Console Nova Tech Box Gen 1

Dragkin Media's My Little Dragons Gen 2 starts off with a bang!
Shadow Mare is very pleased with how Gen 2 is Handled and new art style as well

Draw World Daily News Celebrates with over 30 years of Service next month!

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Nova and Antler push for appeal of the 2011 rulings of "robot companions" goes forward to DWSC

Back 2011 the DWSC sided with DW activist group Humans & Robots about robot companions and robotic dolls(eg sex dolls) being unethical for longest time the ruling hasn't been challenge but now Nova Tech and Antler wants challenge the ruling made in 2011 claim the case was one sided

Draw Tube Company Media Star announces more revenue generous split with all platform influensters

Black Thunder new CEO starts today

Vex Motors files for chapter 11 bankruptcy in order settle it's debt of 10m

Dragkin Media unvails new show title "Tale's of Pirate Bay" action adventure
Semi sy-fi

HomeGoods Supermall finally finished after 6 years of development

Icetex

Story Writer
Important discussion time
Relationships in the Imagination Universe and personal bias and lgbq

For longest time in my writing I always had same boy girl marriages & Relationshis and never a LGBQ wedding or relationship this more or less been the normal in my universe but slowly over time I have adapted allowed Lord Frieze and Draw World to allow lgbq weddings and relationships but in my own arrogance I never really touched upon the idea it just their I mean sure I toyed with the idea with girls not so much men in the past(ie the classic Lyra story) but nothing concrete or really stuck and because of my personal bias of an boy girl relationship I couldn't connect to that rhythm or pattern. Let me get this straight i have nothing against LGBQ and not because of up bringing of being Christian it's mostly my personal bias being a thing since 2009 in terms of writing and finding girls more attractive and bias
I hope this answers some questions regarding relationships in IU
Happy Pride month

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I am no expert, nor do I play one in TV commercials, BUT, in the fictional stories I have written, both long format and shorter ones, I've let the dynamics of the characters, the overall plot, and the Story I Wanted To Tell drive the personal interactions of the characters.

As far as I can remember, I've never had a "Gay" character solely for the sake of "having a gay character".

The ones that come to mind immediately are the ones surrounding the character of Jimbo in "A Tale Of Two Dorms", the 600+ page UNFINISHED soap opera posted on the Desk website.

I do remember when Jimbo began to appear in the "Dale" thread of the story, and I think I was just as surprised as anybody else when it turned out that he was homosexual. But, as the plot advanced, the character filled out, we met his 'friends' and it worked out well. In fact, he is one of the more interesting people in the story....

"After you pass out I'll set your clothes on fire."
"Promises, promises." Jimbo said drooling on himself.

Another one is the 'bi' characters in "Steamswing", the short novel rejected by the publisher for "Not Being Hot Enough". They just Happened. And it worked.

Icetex

Story Writer
I am no expert, nor do I play one in TV commercials, BUT, in the fictional stories I have written, both long format and shorter ones, I've let the dynamics of the characters, the overall plot, and the Story I Wanted To Tell drive the personal interactions of the characters.

As far as I can remember, I've never had a "Gay" character solely for the sake of "having a gay character".

The ones that come to mind immediately are the ones surrounding the character of Jimbo in "A Tale Of Two Dorms", the 600+ page UNFINISHED soap opera posted on the Desk website.

I do remember when Jimbo began to appear in the "Dale" thread of the story, and I think I was just as surprised as anybody else when it turned out that he was homosexual. But, as the plot advanced, the character filled out, we met his 'friends' and it worked out well. In fact, he is one of the more interesting people in the story....

"After you pass out I'll set your clothes on fire."
"Promises, promises." Jimbo said drooling on himself.

Another one is the 'bi' characters in "Steamswing", the short novel rejected by the publisher for "Not Being Hot Enough". They just Happened. And it worked.

Thanks for the info doc

Top Bottom