• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Icetex's RPG Thread: The Imagination Universe(2018)

Icetex

Story Writer
Jokia Daily News
(Translated from Neo Heads Language)

our efforts seem futile decrypt the messages sent to Draw World

We're still searching for a third planet to colonize

Neo Gallion going under for some major upgrades

Icetex

Story Writer

Icetex

Story Writer
The Icetex Show Ep 13
"Saints Row IV Workshop patch was an utter disaster"

|cut to me|
You know this patch ever since it was released and the fallout shows plain as day how much it was an utter disaster
|Cut to voiceover|
On Nov 22, 2016. Devs released the Workshop patch launched and the downfall like driving right off a cliff
From Various Bugs to Coop being the majority the one hit badly and now ever since "My Steelport" being shut down now the game in disrepair from now crashing in coop/single player and freezing and Devs claim "Nothing could be reproduced" and "This did not come up in testing" Show much dev were just incompetent with this patch mind you the game working just fine and dandy before this patch was released.
|cut to me|
it's just sad to see this game in disrepair even tho if they "fix it" it far little too late
|outro theme|

Icetex

Story Writer
So General talk
I finally got over my writing block
That's good
A more pressing matter for "Icetex's Saga" as a whole
====
For 10 YEARS! It been a really fun ride from its ups and down
like to confirm here YES "Icetex's Saga" Will continue into the 2020s
====
COMICS:
I'm Starting over yet again remake of "Roe's Egg's Hatching"
Also, Redo Artwork for "2017 Edition" for Goble Interactive Notebook: The Epilogue The Comic
As i found that art now very ugly to look at

Icetex

Story Writer
Note Trailers 1-3 is no longer cannon because I decided go in different unexpected direction
The Final Trailer
|Whisper| Core Engine Powered
Dragkin Media
Midnight: it's unexpected to find out end up getting captured but then being told by our temp overlord unexpected surprise
Rangar: your race and World is worthless to me if you leave my troops alone so I leave the rest of the Dragkin alone I'm just here to mine ore
Midnight: what if I refuse?
Rangar: then I would have kill these two
Midnight: ...mom dad?
Narrator: Prepare this Saturday for something different
|Music ramps up then the title|
=\My Little Dragon's(Draw World)/=
This Saturday
Season 1

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Wolfgx and Kaira Found Alive! after nearly a year

on two separate unmarked small islands in the ocean gap, Lyra and Timthy is glad they are alive
Wolfgx said this experience has changed him for the better and FTT now back in business but renamed from his life-changing experience
Kaira Thankful to be back home

Antler Lessen its technology hold in favor of FTT Return

Vex Motors is now hiring

Anniversaries: *New Note: these are Draw World Years Not Earth-based passage of time
Scarlet and Shadow Mare celebrate 3 years now being married

Cyra and Ion Celebrate 12 years being married

Lyra And Toby celebrate 30 years of being married

Terex and Alice celebrate 50 years of being married

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Nova Technology formly FTT is now doing mass hiring

After 2 months of mass restructuring the company Wolfgx the CEO now wants lead the company in a new light now seek hire 5,000 people

Black Thunder Technology division want hire more talent

HomeGood super mall nearing completion

Dragkin Media annouces a new show in the works

Icetex

Story Writer
The Icetex Show ep 14
"Brink(2011) is underrated gem of an game"

|Cut to me|
Today I talk about underrated game called BRINK
|Cut to voiceover|
Back 2011 a game called BRINK released and disowned by the mass public it's bugs and issues but as went back to in 2016/2017 I started liking it more and more I started to think the hate was unwarranted. I mean sure it did have issues such as bad ai design. For me it underrated classic I think blame could be placed on angry Joe and literally the same month tf2 became free to play which was ouch
|Cut to me|
BRINK made been bad but I soft spot for it really
|Outro theme|

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Draw World Supreme Court unleashes new regulation on all robotics past and future

for years DWSC has seen increased interest in robotics so issue a new regulation that ALL ROBOTICS Must have a clear and visible seal of manufacture on any robotics wither being robotic limbs or robots, in general, this effect also current 4 robots Lika, Dragoness, Max, Fredia.
this going into effect on May 1st, 2019

Antler Delays robotic pets launch delayed by 1 month due to the new regulation

Draw Tube Celebrates 15 years of existent

Nova Technologies Successfully hired 3,450 Workers

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News Quicky

Antler Labs & Draw World Discovered that Infinity Crystals are glorified electricity variant

Science at Antler Labs a science division of Antler, Corp has broken down green infinity crystals and discovered that "IC" have too many similarities to electricity deduced from its discovery during the great war there was poor science at the time that all this time "IC" has been glorified electricity containers and original "3,000 yr life cycle span" by B.T was faulty is not true as they found by breaking it down that it stores its electricity infinite loop and Variant Red, white, black are just unstable electricity

Icetex

Story Writer
Trailer...

The Following Trailer Rated PG-13
|whispers|Core Engine Powered...
|quire|Dragkin Media
We have seen Midnight rise from humble beginnings to great triumphs of strength and courage
Now My Little Dragons(Draw World) is coming to end in...
|music ramps|
Midnight: Black Feather This baby is strong...
Black Feather: I know i can feel it too
Narrator: they face their greatest foe yet...parenthood...
Narrator: it will take all their strength to pull it off
|music ramps up and title|
My Little Dragons(Draw World) Season 6 the final season
???: |evil chuckles|
Soon Later this month
A Deviant Art Exclusive

Icetex

Story Writer
The Icetex Show Ep 15
"F*** the [censored] company"

|Cut to me|
Ha see what I did their? Anyways for ep 15 were talking about the Pokemon company
|Cut to voiceover|
TPC can burn in the pits of hell. Because after Nintendo and Pokemon split into it own separate entity it's seem that TPC wants to bully YT users for Pokemon content rights like recent example was I'm sub to is sage and this other one because TPC doesn't understand fair use will take own Pokemon videos for any reason they call choose and that my friends why I say f*** you TPC you tools
|Cut to me|
To be honest I never played Pokemon but understand the appeal
|Outro theme|

Icetex

Story Writer
The Icetex Show Ep 16
"I don't understand Judy Hops and Nick shipping"

|Cut to me|
today I discuss once again of something I simply don't understand regarding Disney zootopia
|Cut to voiceover|
It comes no big surprise that Disney zootopia was hit but something I became a thing aftermath Judy and Nick shipping. I don't get it by now I watched the movie at least 2 times and tried get context for shipping but no nothing from my point of view expect throw away line at end of the movie which I think was a joke but end of the day just harmless really
|Cut to me|
To be honest I loved the movie just didn't understand the shipping
|Outro theme|

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Scorpion Motors by Antler to launch in May

For years vex motors had a monopoly over cars in draw world but antler with help of the being called the engineer unveiled at the Falcor Tech Expo earlier this month consumer and luxury and expensive car boosting faster than vex's Vator Being called The Void and sporting pulse tech and flying cars right out the gate affordable price of 3,000$ and vex motors didn't want to give a response

DWSC Saids Marriage & Devoice Laws are being reworked(to be revealed on Jan 1st 2020) and also reworking Anthro Rights Act for the younger generation of anthros(to be revealed on Dec 31th 2019)

DWSC pardons Captain Icetex and Captain One-Eye after they announce their official retirement from being long term pirates

DWUN calls all national leaders to renew their peace treaties all treaties are now expiring in September from the great war

Wolfgx Announces him and Kaira are now expecting

Icetex

Story Writer
Draw World Daily News

Draw World Supreme Court unveails roadmap revamp 60-20 yr old laws

Today after Monday's announcement DWSC unveails a roadmap to revamp 60-20 yr old laws from housing to cars and beyond and also wants revamp the Draw World universal laws for the 2020's DWSC expects this will wrap up by 2025

B.T. CEOs Altwin And Jaxdia are stepping down pointing new CEO Altwin brother Gray Temple (younger brother)

Vex Motors Founder and CEO step down points Daisy Vex(daughter)

Lord Frieze is engaged to a unnamed girl

Top Bottom