• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Icetex's Pixel Art Gallery

Icetex

Story Writer
Source: My Dev Art
To Note: I'm not professional artist
======
Some new 2016 art to start the thread with:
lyra_smith_wober_avatar_by_icetex01-da7dthu.png this was a lyra avatar
lyra_smith_pixel__v3_by_icetex01-da7r5e5.png "Lyra Smith Pixel v3.0"
kimey_by_icetex01-da8irn4.png "new oc Kimey"
jule_by_icetex01-da8n8a0.png "new oc jule"
More to come in the future

Jazzy

Forum Admin
new art:
new pixel drawing since forever
out_at_sea_by_icetex01-da9nlqp.png "out at sea"
alan_jerson_pixel_colored_official_details_by_icetex01-da9qgau.png "Alan Jerson Colored" a mlp oc
New Art:
mark_by_icetex01-daam67f.png "male test"
I admit i have no idea how to do male hairs
Wow, these new ones are simply awesome. I love the "out to sea' one! You did a fine job on the male hair. You're getting better and better! Thanks so much for sharing!

Icetex

Story Writer
Wow, these new ones are simply awesome. I love the "out to sea' one! You did a fine job on the male hair. You're getting better and better! Thanks so much for sharing!
Thanks this really means alot to me

Angel

No Drama Zone!
You are doing amazing on your art. I love the pixel drawing. Keep them coming. I enjoy watching artist grow.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
Good job! Are you doing more pixels, but only posting a few things? I would like to see more of your pixel work.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
@Icetex ... everyone has to start somewhere. I do pixel art too and you wouldn't believe some of my earlier work. YUCK! But, now it looks good.

This is a full pixel set that I teach in my forum. I do different types of art than you do, but it's still pixels. I love art.
WighvilleVillage-vi.gif

Icetex

Story Writer
@Icetex ... everyone has to start somewhere. I do pixel art too and you wouldn't believe some of my earlier work. YUCK! But, now it looks good.

This is a full pixel set that I teach in my forum. I do different types of art than you do, but it's still pixels. I love art.
WighvilleVillage-vi.gif
Well also be honest in old days of my pixel shameful to I have admit I used steal pixel art and modify it and make it my own or claim it was my own I know now it's wrong do so
Technically my first art on dev art and base is not my own as I originally found it on internet used that make the first art there the same with mstryker mark 1 also modified from the internet

Angel

No Drama Zone!
@Icetex ... good for you for learning copyright rules. The best thing about creating your own artwork is YOU get to use your own copyright on your own work. My copyright on my work is ©wigh.

Whenever you create your work... like you did above, you should add your copyright on it so no one can steal it. Yes... there are people that will steak it and clone your copyright out, but at least you had your own stuff on there.

Not sure if you know how to make the copyright symbol, but if you don't ... you hold down the ALT key and on the number pad you type 0169.

Keep drawing!

Icetex

Story Writer
@Icetex ... good for you for learning copyright rules. The best thing about creating your own artwork is YOU get to use your own copyright on your own work. My copyright on my work is ©wigh.

Whenever you create your work... like you did above, you should add your copyright on it so no one can steal it. Yes... there are people that will steak it and clone your copyright out, but at least you had your own stuff on there.

Not sure if you know how to make the copyright symbol, but if you don't ... you hold down the ALT key and on the number pad you type 0169.

Keep drawing!
Good point as I would use water mark but looks tacky and I tried in the past having hidden or shown I for Icetex sometimes copyright symbol isn't a enough to stop thieves if at all

Icetex

Story Writer
anywho one new pixel art:
watcher_home_world_of_hyna_invasion_dw_arc__by_icetex01-dai7q8q.png
This is part of a new draw world arc called "The invasion arc"
Not sure yet if this going be cannon...

Top Bottom