• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

I have a little cough; where's the science to fix it immediately!!

MoreCoffee

I know that the sciences - physical sciences and medicine - have achieved much and are unsurpassed for producing beneficial inventions and medicines for humankind but when I get a cold or a flu there's nothing the sciences can do (so far) to end it in a day. That is disappointing because most years I get a cough and it is so tiresome and annoying. I want instant cough elimination pills or something quick and easy like a pill and I want it now!

:Angelic:

Lämmchen

I'm at the end of my cough and I have yet to find a method that is a sure fire cure for a cough. So I'm no help for you. I have found that extra Magnesium helps open up my airways (reducing inflammation) so that I don't wheeze.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Humans have been coughing off and on for, give or take, four million years.

You'll be fine.

TRUE LIBERTY

Well until we can figure out ahead time how a common cold mutates each and every time it passes from person to person it will never be solved.

Top Bottom