How would you stop racism?

Vince284

I'd make everyone communicate using sign language, and make everyone including men wear:
hijab.jpg
I think it would take most of it... not all of it. Gender inequality, race differences, social class, religious, prejudice against fat people. My only concern would be how do you see the other person signing the conversation to you.

Howard

There was an interview with Morgan Freeman and he gave a really awesome solution in this 56 second clip video.

Vince284

There was an interview with Morgan Freeman and he gave a really awesome solution in this 56 second clip video.
It's a nice answer, but it's as laughable as mine. Race and cultural wars have been going on since the beginning of recorded history and before that. It is our human nature to protect who we are and in doing so, put other down. It's a huge social problem when large groups are doing it. We'll never stop talking about it. Plus if it ever happened, we stop calling each other by the color of our skin... we'll find something else to hate. It's who we are.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
One of the worst episodes of racial violence in the history of the planet was the Rwanda genocide.

In just 100 days in 1994, about 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda by ethnic Hutu extremists. They were targeting members of the minority Tutsi community, as well as their political opponents, irrespective of their ethnic origin.

Those who are perpetrating that racism is only endemic to those of light skin tones are morons.

It is part of humanity, and is going to remain so as long as we are human.

Top Bottom