• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

How Often Do You Go To The Theater?

How many times do you go to the theater each month?

• 1-2

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8

• 9-10

• 11+

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
How often or how frequently do you visit the theater? Are there certain criteria that warrant paying that little bit extra for the bigger screen?

Again no 0 lol.

When I did go it wasn't very often. Just something different for my friend and I to do.

Dee

Yeah, I'd say once every other month should be an option so I picked 1-2. I tend not to visit the theaters very often because I don't like to spend the money. Last movie I saw was Finding Dory and the one before that was Captain America: Civil War. So that was about 2 months apart. Before that, I don't even remember what the last movie I saw was.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
The better question for me would be:

"How many times a YEAR do you...."

Our current average is less than once Every OTHER Year.

The last movie we saw in a theater was:

les_miserables_ver11.jpg

Why should I pay $9 a ticket to listen to six other people yap on their cell phone about how they're missing the movie?

--

T

Tyler

I usually go at least once a month sometimes more depending on what's playing. I enjoy going to see a movie on the big screen with popcorn and a pop. But it is expensive so I try to avoid going often.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
We go at least 3 times a week if not more. We live in a very small town so we have to drive between 15 minutes up to an hour and forty minutes to go to the movies. Ya... we are a little bit crazy. LOL

McConnaughay

I am at 20 films seen this year, with a batch of films left to see. I feel like I've seen less because of work though.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
The better question for me would be:

"How many times a YEAR do you...."

Our current average is less than once Every OTHER Year.

The last movie we saw in a theater was:

les_miserables_ver11.jpg

Why should I pay $9 a ticket to listen to six other people yap on their cell phone about how they're missing the movie?

--
You don't have theaters that offer the option or capability of having $5 or so tickets? That's the main reason I'm able to go 3-4 times a month, no to mention its a cheap alternative that allows me to get out of the apartment without spending extravagant sums of money. The true amount of times depends on what's currently out and my desire to see it before waiting 6 months or so for it t come to DVD.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Where is the 0 option. I stopped going years ago. Rude ass people all around me talking and yelling. NOPE. I'll wait for a movie to come out on DVD and enjoy it in the peace and quiet of my own home. Not to mention, I can buy a box of 6 microwave popcorn packets for under $2.00!

S

Shortie861

Hardly ever if I am honest unless there is something I really do want to see. I do want to go see Ghostbusters at the movies if I get the chance but right now all day time slots are fully booked so I am having to wait.

April

Resident Readaholic
See, but sometimes the comfort of your own home just does not compare with the excitement of a theatre packed full of people :p

We go to the movies quite often, but we also usually go to the smaller "underdog" theatre that's from the 1930s, where they only have 2 movies showing, since there are only the 2 rooms, and they are usually decently priced. Again, it also depends on what's playing as well.

We usually go to all of the Marvel/DC movies in the theatre, on the night that they're released. We were most excited for Deadpool, which was such an amazingly awesome movie :D And next on the list that we're definitely going to be seeing is Suicide Squad in August. I really wanna see Star Trek Beyond next Friday when it comes out, but I most likely won't, since I'll be in OK at the time and my mom won't be interested in seeing that... unless I can use the fact that Zachary Quinto is in it to draw her in... haha. :giggle:

McConnaughay

When I go to the theaters, it is usually a middle-of-the-week, when the most popular films have all but fizzled out. I watched Star Wars: Episode VII alone with one of my friends in the theater.

E

Emily

A few times a month, I'm kind of addicted to the big screen haha

Sometimes I just can't wait for a movie to come out on DVDor whatever.

How often or how frequently do you visit the theater? Are there certain criteria that warrant paying that little bit extra for the bigger screen?
Hardly at all. Either there aren't any movies that grab my attention or there are and I just don't have the time.

Top Bottom