How long is your daily commute?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
How long does it take you to get to school or work? (If retired, how long did it take you to get to work)

APS

Unarmed
Retired now but when working commute was anywhere in the UK.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
My commute to work is 20 minutes each way. Happy that I got a job that is so close to my home. I had a job once that took me an hour each way.

D

DaveM

When I was still working my office was 7 minutes from home but my working area was a good few hundred miles in diameter. I could be on the road all day starting at 04:00 and getting back home at around 20:00 hours. The riding was really starting to get to me as it was a tiring affair if I did a few trips a week.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
When I was still working my office was 7 minutes from home but my working area was a good few hundred miles in diameter. I could be on the road all day starting at 04:00 and getting back home at around 20:00 hours. The riding was really starting to get to me as it was a tiring affair if I did a few trips a week.
Wow, long hours and I would hate to be on the road all day.

J

Justbec

When we lived in New York my commute was 140 miles round trip. Average was 2 hours in the morning, 3 to 3 1/2 hours at night.

Now, no commute at all.

Snog

LOL, no more than 1 minute. Down a flight of stairs, out a door, in another door. :D

Aura

5 mins by car, would take 45 mins to walk according to google, however it would probs take me alot longer, but saying that I cant walk more than 20 mins anyway :/

Jazzy

Forum Admin
When we lived in New York my commute was 140 miles round trip. Average was 2 hours in the morning, 3 to 3 1/2 hours at night.

Now, no commute at all.
Wow, that was a long commute. Glad you no longer have to worry about commuting to work.

Top Bottom