• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

How Laid Back Are You?

D

Daniel

When you are around people that you've known for at least a few months, how much do you decide to just be goofy and overall more yourself?

I know for some it can take a bit and some...it just takes knowing them for a few minutes and then it is like you've known them for ages!

Fatality

On the scale of 10, probably a solid 4.

I'm quite a laid back person most of the times but there can be times where I take the pressure upon me.

Howard

I get nervous around people in real life. So no I guess?

Ghoul

Yeah I'm generally laid back in the sense I don't get all shouty when angry and prefer to let things go than make a big deal.

But in terms of being comfortable around people, I am generally quite nervous so find it difficult to relax around people unless I really know them.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I'm so laid back that people have to poke me to see if I'm still awake.

R

Rye

I'm very laid back. I get so comfortable that I fall asleep all of the time.

Worldwide

I am laid back and easy to get along with but I am also the kind of laid back that you would want to have during a crisis, a calm person who takes control of the situation

Top Bottom