• Watch e-sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Play sports games

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I'm not a sports addict

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Vince284

I'm not really a sports addict, but I do love ice hockey. I find myself watching clips of fantastic golf shots, or knockouts on Youtube. Some stuff that no one would believe unless it had been on video. Table tennis and Olympic moments among some of the videos, cycling, auto racing, just about any sport... but just clips.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
I used to be a sports reporter.

I've covered everything from High School and NCAA Div 3 games all the way up to the NFL and NASCAR.

But I'm not a sports addict, I have found other things to do, and for that matter, I can't remember the last time I bought anything with a sports team logo/name on it. And the last event I went to and bought a ticket was a minor league baseball game last year.

So, I'm OK.

Kaunisto

I was thinking of the fact that the virtual versions of motor sports series haven't gotten my interest, nor have I started watching any regular esports.
I did watch Belarus hockey league finals, but that's all of the ongoing sports I've watched (and besides that was qualifying for CHL so it was of interest to me).

I'm not sure I can really say I'm using sports games for this - I just happened to be in middle of a rally game - but I'm leaning that way.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I'm not a sports addict. As a matter of fact, I would rather play sports IRL than watch them.

Top Bottom