• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

How Connected Are You?

D

Daniel

Well the question is in the subject line...so, do you really ever remove yourself from the computer or your phone long enough to interact with those around you or is it only in short spurts?

Evil Eye

Well-Known Stalker
I don't spend my time looking at a screen when eating with other people. Unless I'm at school, but then the people around me are doing the exact same thing so whatever.

And at least one day a week is spent in the company of friends (in the flesh).

APS

Unarmed
I divide my time between friends,family.jobs that need doing and the internet.

S
Well the question is in the subject line...so, do you really ever remove yourself from the computer or your phone long enough to interact with those around you or is it only in short spurts?
Yes I do. I have to when I work.

D

Daniel

I don't spend my time looking at a screen when eating with other people. Unless I'm at school, but then the people around me are doing the exact same thing so whatever.

And at least one day a week is spent in the company of friends (in the flesh).
Yeah school is a funny social area...

Always connected and the only time I'm not is when I have no mobile signal.
Hardcore! o_O

Yes I do. I have to when I work.
Same here, so I'm easily connected for 8 hours a day :p

Howard

Most I can go is a month without phone and Internet.

Dee

I do "disconnect" when I'm at work. Most of the time I'll be working a 5-8/9 hour shift, so that's a good chunk of my day to be disconnected. Other than that, I try to have my phone on me at all times so that I can be connected to the net if need be. I like to RP as well and I've got a partner I talk to on Skype all the time, so I try to be available for her when I'm not working.

Top Bottom