• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

How Can Dc Improve Their Live-action Films?

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is usually impressed by the animated movies and shows that DC regularly produces dating all the way back to the original Batman cartoon. Yet, DC can never quite seem to deliver when it comes to live action flicks or finding a way to correlate their universe.

I'm curious to see if anyone has any theories on why that is? If so, what would you recommend to change it?

McConnaughay

Simply put, they should embrace themselves as what they are. Do some serious soul-searching and realize what works and what doesn't. I believe they are more interested in being an opposition of Marvel and/or being like Nolan's series that they've really hindered themselves. DC isn't the opposite of Marvel, and while a unique approach will be necessary, don't squander your best traits to achieve it.

Top Bottom