Highlander (1986)

Howard

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Highlander

Tagline: There can be only one.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Fantasy

Director: Russell Mulcahy

Cast: Christopher Lambert, Roxanne Hart, Clancy Brown, Sean Connery, Beatie Edney, Alan North, Jon Polito, Sheila Gish, Hugh Quarshie, Peter Diamond, Billy Hartman, James Cosmo, Celia Imrie, Christopher Malcolm, Frank Dux, Ian Reddington, Alistair Findlay, Edward Wiley, James McKenna, John Cassady, Sion Tudor Owen, Damien Leake, Gordon Sterne, Ron Berglas, Louis Guss, Peter Banks, Ted Maynard, Waldo Roeg, Anthony Mannino, Helena Stevens, Prince Howell, Anthony Fusco, Ian Tyler, Corinne Russell, Buckley Norris, Lisa Dalton, Jim Brunzell, Ed Montalvo, Sam Douglas

Release: 1986-03-07

Runtime: 116

Plot: He fought his first battle on the Scottish Highlands in 1536. He will fight his greatest battle on the streets of New York City in 1986. His name is Connor MacLeod. He is immortal.

Kaunisto

One of my oldest favorites. The basic mythology is such a great concept.
Just pity that the film ending was written to be so final and then they do sequels and TV series and games and comics...

Howard

One of my oldest favorites. The basic mythology is such a great concept.
Just pity that the film ending was written to be so final and then they do sequels and TV series and games and comics...
I agree. The first film was supposed to be a one and done. There was none left except for Connor and the Kurgen. Which made little sense as of why they kept throwing out sequels.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom