High School Yearbook

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Do you still have yours?

Have you ever been to a high school reunion? (If so, how was it?)

Vince284

Yes, I still have the book. But I haven't been to a reunion. No reason, just busy that day or out of town. I planned to attend the last one but I forgot about it.

Mandy

I have no idea lol. It was in my closet when I had a bedroom upstairs many years ago.

Hell no to having been to a reunion. You would have to pay me big bucks to go!

Jazzy

Forum Admin
After being bullied all though high school, I never got one and made sure I wasn't there when they were taking pictures for it.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
I bought the one for my senior year in high school and college.

They are around here somewhere.

I went to the 40th high school last year. For about an hour, for the sole purpose of seeing two people that said they would be in town for it.

Me and my wife had a snack and took over an out of the way table. They arrived and got something to eat, we discussed the matter of mutual interest that had come up before (using FB to support outside websites/businesses), then we left. They said they stayed for a bit longer, but they left before the music started and the dance floor got going.

Not exactly a trip down memory lane with people I didn't like then, and, for the most part, don't like now.

South Of Heaven

We don't do yearbooks over here.
I've never been to a full year reunion just a couple of little gatherings over the years.

Howard

No. I never got one. My mom only bought one after my freshman year and then it either got lost or thrown out.

Lämmchen

I still have all my yearbooks and I went to 2 reunions. One was a friend's reunion and the other was a class reunion. The class reunion was okay but the people I really wanted to have there weren't present and the people who showed up were all trying to outdo each other.

Top Bottom