• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Herbalife Nutrition

Aura

Ocean Soul
Herbalife's nutrition products include weight-loss and protein shakes. The company's products also include protein bars, teas, aloes, vitamins, and sports hydration, energy and personal care products. The company's original product is the Formula 1 protein shake, a soy-based meal replacement shake. The product debuted in 1980 and as of 2015 was the company's best selling product accounting for nearly 30% of total sales.
Other products include products for heart health, digestive health, skin care, and the 24 sports line. Some products are vegetarian, kosher, allergen freem and vegan.

I recently started using Herbalife, So far I have found no other shake formula with the amount of nutrients Herbalife has. I feel so much better using the products, although I can only afford 1 tub a month, when ideally should have 2. But I have a great sponser who know's my situation.

Anyone else use the products?

Aura

Ocean Soul
Not in the products i've received. They went through an over haul and are currently going towards making whole range vegan.

Top Bottom