• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Hellraiser (1987)

Howard

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Hellraiser

Tagline: He'll tear your soul apart.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Clive Barker

Cast: Andrew Robinson, Clare Higgins, Ashley Laurence, Sean Chapman, Oliver Smith, Robert Hines, Anthony Allen, Leon Davis, Michael Cassidy, Frank Baker, Kenneth Nelson, Gay Baynes, Niall Buggy, Dave Atkins, Oliver Parker, Doug Bradley, Nicholas Vince, Simon Bamford, Grace Kirby, Sharon Bower, Raul Newney, Pamela Sholto

Release: 1987-09-11

Runtime: 94

Plot: An unfaithful wife encounters the zombie of her dead lover, who's being chased by demons after he escaped from their sado-masochistic Hell.

Kaunisto

Just last year I got 1&2 DVDs, I had only seen them once years ago. These are among my very favorites of all horror films ever made.
I may slightly prefer the second one.

McConnaughay

I've always enjoyed Clive Barker, and Hellraiser is an integral part of my childhood. In-retrospect, I believe the idea and concept might be more than the means of Clive Barker as a director or storyteller, (at least in his beginning stages) but I believe a lot of good has been done with it. In-particular, I really enjoyed the fifth film, Inferno, which I thought was a well-made film.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom