Have you ever broken the law?

J

Justbec

Don't mean something like a traffic violation.. Something that could have meant jail time or public service. And did you get away with it or did you get caught?

J

Justbec

Bought and smoked pot in my college days.. probably not a jail sentence but my parents would have killed me :)

APS

Unarmed
Not other than speeding on numerous occasions and only getting caught once.

Ghoul

I am fairly confident in saying everyone has broken the law at some point in their life. If you say you haven't, I'm calling you out as a liar.

An example of a time where I have broken the law is when I was in Australia and I jay walked. Didn't even know jay walking was a think outside of America.

J

Justbec

@Ghoul that is why I clarified that the 'law' would be one that possible could have jail time if caught.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Trespassing on private property. Backstory: My boyfriend at the time found what he thought was a secluded area of a public beach. We were skinny dipping and I noticed a light on the beach where we had left our clothes and towels. I told my boyfriend to look but by then the light was gone. He said it was probably fireflies. A little while later, a police car arrives and shone his spotlight on us and told us to get out of the water. It was then my boyfriend noticed all our stuff was gone. The police officer gave him a blanket from the trunk his patrol car and my boyfriend and I wrapped ourselves up in it.

The police officer then drove us to a house not far from where we were skinny dipping. An elderly man came out of the house holding our clothes and towels in his hands. The officer asked him if he wanted to press charges and thank goodness, the man said no that he only wanted to teach us a lesson about trespassing on his property. Talk about embarrassing! :oops:

APS

Unarmed
Jazzy that reply must be accompanied by photographs :D

Howard

When I was a 13 I started stealing things from Wal-Mart on occasion. Than when I was 18 I was arrested for getting into a fight with a minor who was 17 years old at the time. I had to go to court and was fined 1,500 dollars and was placed on unsupervised probation with a misdemeanor.

Top Bottom