Hatred

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I'm trying to figure out what makes a person so full of hate towards others they don't even know. No other opinion, even faced with facts, will change their attitude.

Can anyone help me understand what motivates them to act with such hatred towards others?

APS

Unarmed
Some people are so convinced that theirs is the only true answer they might as wear Blinkers.
They just cannot accept they actually may be wrong.Perish the thought someone else is right.
Also of course if it's on the internet then same applies but you also get the Trolls who do it just to stir up arguments.

Worldwide

That is what happens when a person spends their day watching FOX news and actually believes what they are hearing

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I just can't imagine living with all that hate in your heart. Must be quite a burden. Have no idea how these people function every day out in society. The ones on the internet are just as bad, in my opinion. Just makes people want to stay far away from the person doing it.

APS

Unarmed
The ones on the internet are just as bad, in my opinion. Just makes people want to stay far away from the person doing it.
On forums the ignore option is your best friend :)

Bluezone777

It's safe to say that anyone displaying hatred towards another in spite of being shown the truth that details why that is wrong is clearly not thinking rationally and therefore has their hatred built on irrationality. Such people will never be understood except by those who choose to live their lives with the same irrational thinking. Only when they return to sound logic and reasoning will they ever begin to see the errors of their ways and see that living life without hatred is the only way to be.

Hatred to someone who has held onto it for a long time becomes comfortable with it to a point that they no longer remember how they ever lived life without it. In turn, the very thought of embracing love over hate become so foreign and uncomfortable to them that they will rather run back to the familiar rather than let go of the heavy burden that hate puts upon a person and embrace the change that comes with abandoning hate and its ways.

Worldwide

It is one thing when a person hates, but it is even worse when that person tried to educate people in his hatred and attempt to grow the hate.

It is not enough to ignore hatred, unchallenged it festers and grows. It needs to be challenge with reason and logic over and over again.

Howard

Can anyone help me understand what motivates them to act with such hatred towards others?
When people are hurt constantly by someone that they can't get over their anger of them.

I believe hate is a form of constant anger. Because when you hate someone, you find it hard to ever forgive them or get any form of vengeance because nothing is ever enough.

I have this constant hate for my sister in law because of how she treats everyone, how she treats my wife and my kids and how she treats me.

I don't think any form of justice will ever make up for the bad things she's done to the people in her life because she keeps doing it.

Top Bottom