Happened to you

Aura

In my room years ago.

I felt someone watching me, when i turned the light on she was standing there looking at me, didnt say anything, didnt move. She was wearing old fashioned clothes and an apron. When i did a bit of research i found that our house was on the grounds of an old kitchen.

When I was cleaning a house on the same road as mums (i would help mum with her cleaning business) We both heard children playing, shouting as they do. My mum asked if the ladies grandson was here and we could both her children playing, the lady said oh no, you can hear the school children, we were confused as the nearest school is no where near close enough to hear them that well. She then told us that her house was build on the grounds of the old school. And that our house was the connected kitchens.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
In my room years ago.

I felt someone watching me, when i turned the light on she was standing there looking at me, didnt say anything, didnt move. She was wearing old fashioned clothes and an apron. When i did a bit of research i found that our house was on the grounds of an old kitchen.

When I was cleaning a house on the same road as mums (i would help mum with her cleaning business) We both heard children playing, shouting as they do. My mum asked if the ladies grandson was here and we could both her children playing, the lady said oh no, you can hear the school children, we were confused as the nearest school is no where near close enough to hear them that well. She then told us that her house was build on the grounds of the old school. And that our house was the connected kitchens.
Amazing and thank you so much for sharing this!

Top Bottom