• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Hang White People: Rapper Nick Conrad faces fines

Jazzy

Forum Admin
He's actually been charged with "incitement to murder" in Paris.

Excerpt from the article:

"The music video shows the rapper acting out the kidnap, torture and hanging of a white man.

The lyrics, which sparked outrage, call for white babies to be killed.

It depicts a white man being shot and tortured by the rapper and an accomplice. He is forced to bite the pavement and is kicked in the head before being hanged.

One section of the lyrics reads: "I go to the nurseries, I kill the white babies. Catch them quick and hang their parents!"

Conrad denies the charge, and says the song is a comment on racism.

Nick Conrad's lawyer argued in court that he was exercising artistic freedom."

Full article--->Hang White People: Rapper Nick Conrad faces fine for YouTube song
------------------
Do you agree or disagree on what he's being charged with and why?

Howard

I think he deserves it. I see the song as a really bad message to people out there. He could be influencing some of his younger fans that it's okay to go out and lynch or murder people that are white. He's no better than Charles Manson who was convicted of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of seven people, all of which members of the group carried out at his instruction. I hope they never let this human garbage see the light of day.

Bluezone777

I don't think anyone should have the right to any form of expression that incites or encourages violence against another. I don't believe anyone is so important that they can have the right to usurp the rights of another.

In other words, your rights end when they steal away the rights of another That's the way I think it should be.

TRUE LIBERTY

I don't think anyone should have the right to any form of expression that incites or encourages violence against another. I don't believe anyone is so important that they can have the right to usurp the rights of another.

In other words, your rights end when they steal away the rights of another That's the way I think it should be.

How does his right to be a racist prick take away rights from you? No one forces these people to get violent except themselves. I don’t like this trend because the easily offended are trying to convince the public free speech should be limited to what they approve of. It’s either unlimited or it’s in danger.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
How does his right to be a racist prick take away rights from you? No one forces these people to get violent except themselves. I don’t like this trend because the easily offended are trying to convince the public free speech should be limited to what they approve of. It’s either unlimited or it’s in danger.

"free speech" has always been limited.

the famous example follows:

You DO NOT have the right to yell "fire" in a theater.

You also DO NOT have the right to discuss the proceedings outside the jury room (such as at home or on the bus) when on jury duty.

TRUE LIBERTY

"free speech" has always been limited.

the famous example follows:

You DO NOT have the right to yell "fire" in a theater.

You also DO NOT have the right to discuss the proceedings outside the jury room (such as at home or on the bus) when on jury duty.

The jury one I’m well aware of it bugged me I couldn’t discuss it when I was on a jury because they thought it would influence my decision if he was innocent or guilty. Obviously they had to trust if I was telling the truth on that one when I went home every day.

jy55

Never heard of him. I think the racist piece of garbage should have the right to make the video and not be arrested though if he wants to.
A lot of this stuff could be sarcasm. It's kind of like he's saying it, but he doesn't really mean it.

However, I suspect most racist idiots - of whatever race - are not being sarcastic.

Top Bottom